Her most recent pics. :rolleyes: Waiting for better and bigger pics.

Bwyf2d0IgAAxhoD.jpg:large

Skinny always stands out :luvluv:

Saving this pic . Can't help but wonder what her daily intake is .

2411853400000578-0-image-m-21_1418655838233.jpg

Just wanted to say her legs look AMAZE! I wish she was way more popular here in the states so I would know more about her diet and exercise! Also so daring of her to wear something that short!

Wow she's gorgeous. And it takes a strong character to still look so chic and imposing in such a tiny and delicate frame.

What I like about her the most is that she is not only skinny but also one can see that she trains a lot. Her muscles are well defined. I hate all the rumors about her, you know... I bet this woman is healthier, stronger and has more stamina than most of the loser acusers spitting envy and random hatred.

What I like about her the most is that she is not only skinny but also one can see that she trains a lot. Her muscles are well defined. I hate all the rumors about her, you know... I bet this woman is healthier, stronger and has more stamina than most of the loser acusers spitting envy and random hatred.

What rumors?

Wait, let me guess.. People talking crap about her weight?

Eeeeeexactly.
But if she was fat/obese, there probably wouldn't be anyone making comments about her weight. Queen Letizia is a gorgeous skinny goddess, and she is everything a Queen should be! Anyone who says she's too skinny is either jealous, or insecure. Oh, or fat.

Thread to the top, because she is a true skinny.

Queen has been mocked by non-skinny people for being new special Ambassador for Nutrition by the UN the other day...Haters gonna hate.

dt.common.streams.streamserver.cls.jpg

0609_letizia_afp_g1.jpg

Thread to the top, because she is a true skinny.

Queen has been mocked by non-skinny people for being new special Ambassador for Nutrition by the UN the other day...Haters gonna hate.

dt.common.streams.streamserver.cls.jpg

I really love her skinniness, but I find her back to be too muscular for my taste, or too angular... I don't really know why it bothers me.