Her girls are absolutely gorgeous:
h0ROdXA.jpg

And I like to think she's a good mum :luv:
LKq5I4h.jpg

QgFiKp2.jpg

Her face here to me is like "Aww yessss, gonna be QUEEN"
SJSH7OJ.jpg

And I find the whole Kate/Letizia comparison ridiculous. Letizia has done *a lot* with her life, Kate waited a decade for a ring and now spends her time twirling her hair and flashing her bum. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1 user
And I find the whole Kate/Letizia comparison ridiculous. Letizia has done *a lot* with her life, Kate waited a decade for a ring and now spends her time twirling her hair and flashing her bum. :rolleyes:

Sadly accurate... :lol:

Just saw her on TV, holy bony chest. Pics don't do really show how prominent her collarbones are today in Paris,

article-2701486-1FE033F500000578-697_634x893.jpg

c9c3116c98b29c1c5a0f6a7067003602.jpg

She is perfection in every sense!
I hope I carry myself with such grace and elegance as she does when I'm her age!

I can't wait to see more of her out in the public eye! She's tiny and dresses classy! Love it! :) plus it a nice seeing stylish women "celebrities" not trashy dressing ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's been looking better recently. There was a time a few months ago where she looked as if she was aging and tiring, maybe the whole "I'm Queen, bitches" is invigorating? Sure looks it.

prince-felipe-princess-letizia.jpg

Felipe-Letizia-looked-every-inch-royal-couple-when.jpg

They are such a lovely, elegant couple. I much prefer her to Kate Middleton, who has neither grace, nor class. Letizia is not only smart and accomplished, but also beautiful and knows how to dress and carry herself. Much better material for a princess (and a future queen) than her British counterpart :whistling:.

0.jpg

kate-middleton-has-a-serious-wardrobe-malfunction-uncensored-watermark__oPt.jpg

Queen has improved her fashion a lot, probably with her nose job, confidence grew and SHE decides what to wear now. There were some ugly dresses she wore. :run: She has really delivered and time is her friend.

Wow! She looks fabulous! The epitome of chic! Especially dressed in all black. I feel sorry for the woman in pink next to her.

I feel sorry for every woman who has to stand next to her. She is so petite and small framed that everyone looks like a giant next to her. Even though she isn't that short.