Headline at the Daily Mail "Queen Letizia displays her worryingly thin legs as she hands out journalism award at the Senado Palace"

Go fuck yourself, Daily Mail. How dare you!
2D23AB6500000578-3262056-image-a-58_1444143126254.jpg

This woman used to be a journalist. I'm sure this award holds meaning for her. But all the press will write about is, legs.

I don't think the Daily Mail knows that women do things besides dress up and go to events.

Reactions: 1 users
It's funny to realize how the media stereotypes certain people into bodies.
Take Taylor Swift who is a "sweetheart" and all that squad goals bullshit. It this was her, they would be commenting on her lack of friends and would assume she was on a date.
Take someone with a major weightloss (hipotetically asumming that person posses Letizia's body), it would be "inspiring" and "healthy" and overall praised.
Take Letizia or Kate Middelton, from the beginning they've been "too skinny", their weight has been pretty much stable but they work out and have a decent body. Automatically has problems with food.
Take a Kardashian or a Hadid, with all those visible fat rolls they would be described with words as "toned" "supermodel" "#goals" "workout" and possitive things about their appearence.

Of course there are more categories but pretty much once you fall into one of this is pretty much imposible to change the media's view about your body. Forget about the actual achievements, it all comes down to the stereotype you are into. Tina Fey's body is never commented because she doesn't sell magazines but Jennifer Lawrence is because she gives them something to talk about.

Reactions: 1 user
I'd like to see them write about Gigi, Bella or a Kardashian's "worryingly fat" legs...

Queen Letizia looks amazing, there are very few women her age who aren't convinced that their "metabolism has slowed down" too much for them to keep making an effort.

Reactions: 1 users
Worryingly thin legs ? I am sure DailyFail has an archive, Leti looked way thinner years ago. Her legs are actually the 'thickest' part of her, her calves epecially look very toned. Ew I really dislike stupid headlines to create buzz.

Her upper body is to-die-for!! I seriously hope to look like that when I'm her age after two pregnancies:luv::luv: Hell, even now. I love love loooove her.

last events,

A1-51661486.jpg

el_look_baby_doll_de_la_reina_letizia.jpg

Queen+Letizia+Spain+Queen+Letizia+Spain+Delivers+8-PgYncoks-l.jpg

Queen+Letizia+Spain+Spanish+Royals+Attends+xUBiREwmZyCl.jpg

at the moment her hair is at the awkward length shoulder stage, I like how her stylists work that out,

Queen+Letizia+Spain+Spanish+Royals+Attends+EbLxNLKrf6Kl.jpg

1536277-marcelo-rebelo-de-sousa-letizia-von-spa-950x0-2.jpg

Queen+Letizia+Spain+Spanish+Royals+Attend+wkmwP6MGRkYl.jpg

33245C4300000578-3537846-image-m-37_1460557689211.jpg

:hahano:

Queen+Letizia+Spain+Queen+Letizia+Spain+Attend+Opwm1lQqG0Sl.jpg

Her arms are a little bit too muscular for my taste, but she looks perfect nevertheless. Great skinny body, class and charm. She is a unique presence among today's royals.

Her arms are a little bit too muscular for my taste, but she looks perfect nevertheless. Great skinny body, class and charm. She is a unique presence among today's royals.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Even though muscles are important for health, I'd rather like to see a little less 'toning', she was a walking delicacy just two years ago.

Thats my ideal look of a modern woman, she represents
amazing posture inside and outside , strong yet delicate with substance. :bow:

Edit: I haven't found a picture where she was not the tiniest.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users