I really love her skinniness, but I find her back to be too muscular for my taste, or too angular... I don't really know why it bothers me.

she's ripped haha. And her skin has lost a lot of it's elasticity so it looks extra ripped.

she's ripped haha. And her skin has lost a lot of it's elasticity so it looks extra ripped.
Am I crazy for not seeing her as 'ripped'? Her muscles are very prominent, yes, but that seems (to me) to be due to her low body fat percentage. People who train heavily with weights generally have bigger muscles. She's super skinny but I prefer Amal's look. Prominent muscles + bones just look weird to me. :confused:

Am I crazy for not seeing her as 'ripped'? Her muscles are very prominent, yes, but that seems (to me) to be due to her low body fat percentage. People who train heavily with weights generally have bigger muscles. She's super skinny but I prefer Amal's look. Prominent muscles + bones just look weird to me. :confused:

oh I totally realize what you mean. I just use ripped for the extra muscular look (aka muscles looking like they're ripping the skin) & not for large muscles (I refer to that as bulky), sorry for the confusion. I definitely prefer Amal's look, but I really don't mind Letizia. I would love to look like either in 20 years.

Reactions: 1 users
oh I totally realize what you mean. I just use ripped for the extra muscular look (aka muscles looking like they're ripping the skin) & not for large muscles (I refer to that as bulky), sorry for the confusion. I definitely prefer Amal's look, but I really don't mind Letizia. I would love to look like either in 20 years.

Amal and Letizia are also my "when I grow up" thinspo! They are prime example that you don't have to get fat and blame your aging metabolism. ( Like everyone I know does)

Reactions: 1 user
Amal and Letizia are also my "when I grow up" thinspo! They are prime example that you don't have to get fat and blame your aging metabolism. ( Like everyone I know does)
They are amazing and I'm sure it's not just their "fast metabolism", but all the hard work and dedication.

They are amazing and I'm sure it's not just their "fast metabolism", but all the hard work and dedication.

Oh I know! Sorry what I was trying to say is they clearly don't lay down and die ( get fat) and blame their metabolism like so many older women I know!

I liked Leti more when she looked very fragile. My preference is bonespo, to me she has entered fitspo area.

But even I have to confess that the queen has never looked more confident and on point than now. Her speeches ( her voice :ijizzed:) her walk, her posture, her intelligence, to me she is flawless.

I wouldn't like to be the Romanian first lady in this picture... :nopity:
11219383_862464723840780_7993377407499391266_n.jpg

@Eternal Summer compared to other romanian women at her age, the first lady looks on point. i swear to god, 3/4s of this country's women are built like boxes with legs. they keep very thin without a waist until they hit their thirties and start gaining, at which point they end up looking like brickhouses on toothpicks. very unfortunate build. every time i see an older romanian woman i thank my italian genes. they're gorgeous when they're young tho!

@Eternal Summer compared to other romanian women at her age, the first lady looks on point. i swear to god, 3/4s of this country's women are built like boxes with legs. they keep very thin without a waist until they hit their thirties and start gaining, at which point they end up looking like brickhouses on toothpicks. very unfortunate build. every time i see an older romanian woman i thank my italian genes. they're gorgeous when they're young tho!
Well, I've noticed all shapes and sizes, not only apple shapes... And most of the well-educated women, with good incomes, take a lot of care of themselves, even if they gain some they still try to stay attractive. Not to mention the younger generations, who I'm positive won't let themselves go when reaching menopause. Sorry for being off topic, I'm gonna stop now. :)

I'm not that big of a fan of her short hair, but every time I see her she looks amazing! Seriously. She's so thin and she wears lovely, classy clothes, plus heels all the time. Perfection!

She's delicate, but with age it doesn't typically look that great. It comes off as haggard or really ripped like Kelly Ripa or the mom from Modern Family nowadays, Julie Bowen.

Could we change the title of this thread from Princess to Queen ?

So tiny in motion, :luv:

Reactions: 2 users
I think she's super pretty but she her skin looks a bit withered for 43. I'm guessing it's because she's so skinny. I would still love to look like her and her body is fantastic

Headline at the Daily Mail "Queen Letizia displays her worryingly thin legs as she hands out journalism award at the Senado Palace"

Go fuck yourself, Daily Mail. How dare you!
2D23AB6500000578-3262056-image-a-58_1444143126254.jpg

This woman used to be a journalist. I'm sure this award holds meaning for her. But all the press will write about is, legs.

Reactions: 1 user