visiting King Juan Carlos who is in hospital,

Princess+Letizia+Police+Arrest+Naked+Protester+HtKG6PxRBeCx.jpg

letizia-riendo.jpg

Princess+Letizia+King+Juan+Carlos+Receives+fofQue01ZRBl.jpg

letizia130.jpg

latest,
pic.aspx

20130930-5620300w.jpg

Wow she looking stunning here. Her body looks like how I would imagine a Barbie doll in real life, she is perfect!

update

Official going-to-be-a-Skinny Queen. :bow::grin:

DailyFail already asks odd question:

Who'll be queen of style? She looks and dresses just like Kate - and is equally middle class. But Spain's new queen has far more skeletons in HER closet

article-2647762-1E6803AF00000578-737_306x555.jpg
article-2647762-1DD7462700000578-559_306x555.jpg

article-2647762-1E6F4A8A00000578-140_306x838.jpg
article-2647762-1E6F4B2700000578-727_306x838.jpg

Official going-to-be-a-Skinny Queen. :bow::grin:

DailyFail already asks odd question:

I adore Kate but I think Letizia wins here. She always just looks so, so elegant and put together - when she wears high street it doesn't look like she's wearing high street, you know? And she knows when to tie her hair back, which is my main bugbear with Kate's style!

All hail the Queen ;)

letizia-boda-victoria-suecia-tiara-floral.jpg

anoressia-maledizione-reale-letizia-di-spagna-ci-ricade.jpg

letizia.jpg

Soon this thread will have to be renamed Queen Letizia! I think she's fabulous. Her style is great, she always looks so elegant, she has two kids and she still looks skinnier than most people who have no kids!
I always thought she was really short because of the pictures of her standing next to her husband, but it turns out that he's just really tall (6'6)!

I adore Kate but I think Letizia wins here. She always just looks so, so elegant and put together - when she wears high street it doesn't look like she's wearing high street, you know? And she knows when to tie her hair back, which is my main bugbear with Kate's style!

All hail the Queen ;)

letizia-boda-victoria-suecia-tiara-floral.jpg

anoressia-maledizione-reale-letizia-di-spagna-ci-ricade.jpg

letizia.jpg

What bugs me is that she has been around so much longer than Kate, only gets a fraction of the attention (and therefore only a fraction of the advisors and free stuff) and yet she has always looked effortlessly elegant. Kate is a newbie, who admittedly does pretty well, but has an entire team of people working on her 24/7.

Long may Laetizia reign.

Oh, I didn't know this thread exists.

I love her, she is so beautiful, thin, I really love her style, she rocks it all the way. Kate is nice, but Letizia is gorgeous.