11/9

image201.jpg

so effortless and simple yet chic.

She looks so good! She lost a crazy amount of weight since announcing her mariage with the prince (and had a really good nose job). And yes, it was rumoured that she had an ED but the Royal House denied it.

She's so pretty! She looks like she has the bones of a bird, so tiny and fragile :luv:
Where is she from?

She's from Mexico.

I totally love her!! Se has an amazing body and looks great for her age... I follow her a lot, love her great sense of style!! always so classy and stunning in my opinion!!

WOW, she has a great body! Just the right balance of skinny & feminine, and it's not like she's a young thing either (even though she looks BETTER even then many 1/2 her age!). Thanks for this thread @oferta!

Last edited by a moderator:
She's from Mexico.

No, she is from Spain. But she has been in Mexico because of her work, she is a former journalist. All info from wikipedia. Sometimes I wonder if she regrets her vita, from being an independent woman to some conservative Royal.

Some oldies,

2011_11_24_PHOTO-836c7f1022e653166d776fb4fb6e90b0-1322154087-39.jpg

letizia-chile.jpg

_w_6f988e2fbae3606fc5ee46f8b.jpg

132265045410_extras_albumes_0.jpg

Princess-Letizia_of-Spain_150155824_10.jpg

letizia-dentro.jpg

I'd like to know her stats, or at least her height. According to a website she is 5'1, but thay said also that she is 112 lbs, but i don't think so.

No, she is from Spain. But she has been in Mexico because of her work, she is a former journalist. All info from wikipedia. Sometimes I wonder if she regrets her vita, from being an independent woman to some conservative Royal.

Sorry, my bad! you're right, she's from Spain!! Good pics, thanks for sharing!!

I'd like to know her stats, or at least her height. According to a website she is 5'1, but thay said also that she is 112 lbs, but i don't think so.

Tabloids say she's 162 (maybe a bit more like 165-167) cm and 46 kg or less! (seems way less)

Leti's frail body
Charlotte's face
Kate's waist

et voila that would be SGF princess royal material for this section.

Really? Kate's waist?

She looks taller than 5'1". But I don't actually know her height.

I think she's pretty and she's definitely slim but I wouldn't go as far as to say she looks frail. Her shoulders/arms look quite strong to me.

She is killing it in the red dress picture.

She looks fabulous, I love how she is skinny but has broader shoulders, and her jawline is so nice, very sharp.

ohh... and how old is she? great for mature-woman thinspo

ETA google says she's 41. Perfection....

I just love how tiny she is! Was she thinner than Kate Middleton before Kate had her baby?

^ I think so. Letizia is shorter ( 1, 68m ?) and skinnier. She went from slim to tiny-skinny. I have thought that Kate started to drop weight since her engagement, before she was average weight-wise. (If I have a good memory on this issue, I could be wrong). They don't have much in common. Letizia has a way more harder life in Spain than Kate.

Letizia before Princess,
LetiziaOrtiz444.jpg
letiziaquay2.jpg

letizia-81.jpg

ga1400pv8.jpg

I just googled Letizia and Kate, following pics show up:

Letizia+Kate.jpg

letizia-kate-grey--a.jpg

I just love how tiny she is! Was she thinner than Kate Middleton before Kate had her baby?

Kate is slim but tbh she's never been skinny. Letizia is much smaller (both bone structure and body fat %/size-wise)

Kate is slim but tbh she's never been skinny. Letizia is much smaller (both bone structure and body fat %/size-wise)

I agree! I've never thought of Kate as skinny but I wasn't sure how thin she was during her weight loss period.

I like that this woman rocks colors most women don't look good in. Bright red, white, green colors, etc....those are not easy colors to wear. When I google I have to say that she improved her style about 200% from earlier years.

She always looks so elegant! However, there are a few pictures where, in my opinion, she doesn't look very healthy. I think whatever she is doing has also wreaked some havoc on her face - her skin looks very old and wrinkley. Also, she has no muscles. She looks like she might have an ED, not my definition of healthy skinny. I love her anyways, she's so well spoken and sweet! What she's doing with Phillippe I do not know...