Pretty Little Liars

PLL Season Finale

So the season finale was last night and all I could think about was how FAT Alison (Sasha Pieterse) got. I will now refer to her as Sasha Pie-face.

Current:
7be05c4f6f15f9979d1f04d26ebb8f48.jpg

450693305.jpg

711718e1209dc1868a2f243f9b323ef3.jpg

Past:

large.png

sashapieterse.jpg

img-thing

She was never super thin to begin with, but what a waste of face!

Agreed about Sasha. Such a waste. But can I just say that finale was ridiculous! I can't even. How am I going to wait for season 5.

Shit that was the finale? Oh god I'm not going to be able to wait ahhhhhhh thankfully they normally start seasons in the summer but NO. I want to know who that guy was!

Allie's brother maybe? We should start theorising. Didn't they say something about Noel Kahn or maybe I'm just confused.

Shit that was the finale? Oh god I'm not going to be able to wait ahhhhhhh thankfully they normally start seasons in the summer but NO. I want to know who that guy was!

Allie's brother maybe? We should start theorising. Didn't they say something about Noel Kahn or maybe I'm just confused.

Yup! I know.
Yeah, it was weird that Noel was there.... I really have no idea at this point...

Jason? Spencer's dad? I don't know who else Allison's mom would want to protect

Yup! I know.
Yeah, it was weird that Noel was there.... I really have no idea at this point...

Jason? Spencer's dad? I don't know who else Allison's mom would want to protect

Do you think Allison's twin sister from the books is going to come into the show now? That's who her mum was hiding in the books.

Agreed. They're all a bit on the "normal" side, apart from Spencer who is stunning always. I won't complain, this show is aimed at tweens mostly and I don't think they need to be thinspired yet. The worst thing in my opinion is how disgusting the clothes are. Someone needs to take that stylist out back...

I don't understand why the a team would go through all this trouble to mess with the girls, or how they spy on the girls so well like when they are in their rooms or in the woods.

Does anyone here still watch this show?
I'm incredible frustrated now because it's all so jumbled up and I feel like I need to rewatch just to keep up with the storyline. I'm more and more confused each time and feel stupid because goddamit I'm older than the target audience.
Please tell me I'm not the only one :oops:

Reactions: 1 user
I'm incredible frustrated now because it's all so jumbled up and I feel like I need to rewatch just to keep up with the storyline. I'm more and more confused each time and feel stupid because goddamit I'm older than the target audience.

You are not alone! I thought that I had a chance of keeping up with the storyline this season and I am already lost! Apparently there are multiple "A's" and then a "big A" who is in charge. At least that part is still the same... But big A won't be revealed until the series finale. I think they just got renewed for two more seasons. :hmm:

Hahaha I'm the same way. I have to end up reading some of the recaps on the fan sites to make sure I didn't miss any important details. They bounce in between too many small plot lines that don't add up to the main story right away :spazrun:

You are not alone! I thought that I had a chance of keeping up with the storyline this season and I am already lost! Apparently there are multiple "A's" and then a "big A" who is in charge. At least that part is still the same... But big A won't be revealed until the series finale. I think they just got renewed for two more seasons. :hmm:

I wonder what the big curveball for this season's finale will be. I'm guessing it will be revolving around spencer's family but I've been wrong every season so far.:lol:

I am so confused with this season, I have no idea what's going, who is a bad guy and who is innocent:confused: Everything seems so crazy dramatic, I liked the show better when it seemed more realistic. Having said that, I know I'll keep watching, I need to know what happens :lol:

On another note, how fat is the girl who plays Ali?? :disgusted:

Right?! And she is the youngest out of all the girls, you would think she would have a metabolism advantage.
True! And is it just me or is it REALLY obvious that she's so much younger than them? I mean, I know she's the only one actually playing her age, but I felt uncomfortable with the Emily/Alison sex scene because of that reason.

I didn't realise this show was still going! I personally stopped watching after a couple of seasons as they were REALLY stretching out the main plot and the show seemed to lose its direction. Shame through because I was enjoying it up untill then!

Reactions: 1 user