Pretty Little Liars

When I watch the show, Emily seems a lot fatter then the others. I don't know if she actually is or if its just how they style her (notice they seem to always put her in baggy, sporty clothing? I get that she's the jock but really...alll the other girls wear beautiful, funky outfits, Em always looks drab).

Is it me, or are they all a bit bigger this last season? Wouldn't say 'fat', but they seem to get 'less skinny' by every single episode.

...or is it really just me?

When I watch the show, Emily seems a lot fatter then the others. I don't know if she actually is or if its just how they style her (notice they seem to always put her in baggy, sporty clothing? I get that she's the jock but really...alll the other girls wear beautiful, funky outfits, Em always looks drab).

She definitely looks the biggest but I would say Hanna is actually the fatty one from the group.

Order of fattiness
Hanna
Aria
Emily
Spencer

Oh and I would also say Spencer looks a little bigger too
But Hanna and Spencer remain my favourites.

I just started watching this show, and I'm hooked! I watched all the episodes they had on demand and I've set it up to record. I'm pretty sure there's a new one tomorrow! I don't think any of the main girls are super skinny or gorgeous, but I do really like Spencer's sister. :)

She definitely looks the biggest but I would say Hanna is actually the fatty one from the group.

Order of fattiness
Hanna
Aria
Emily
Spencer

Oh and I would also say Spencer looks a little bigger too
But Hanna and Spencer remain my favourites.

I totally agree with this. I think Aria's quite a bit shorter, so it shows quite a bit more. Such a waste of face though... Hanna's always been a bit chunky (funny because she's supposed to be tiny in the books) so I don't know if she's gained or just has always looked like that. Emily has an athletic look and even though she's gained, I think she's gorgeous. Maybe they did that on purpose since her character is injured and can't swim to work out? Spencer is cute and always has been.

Reactions: 1 user
I am addicted to this show, despite finding the show AND the girls annoying! Spencer is my fave. She also has the best body IMO. I agree that Emily does look the biggest....it might also be because she is a lot taller than the others and therefore her hips look wider in comparison. I definitely think the girls have gained. Not that Hannah was ever skinny, but I remember watching the earlier seasons and thinking she looked alright....now she just looks chubby. That being said, her outfits are much worse than what they used to be. The wardrobe dept on the show obviously tries to dress her in quirky outfits but most of them are just really unflattering! Her character used to dress in more flattering outfits so maybe that's why it look likes she has gained.

Also, geez, hurry up and reveal who the fuck A is already!!

ah I love this show, its so addictive. I like Spencer the best, and Hannah has always annoyed me, not just because of her size.
Does it annoy anyone else that she apparently got "skinny" because Alison taught her to throw up, and she never mentions it or does it throughout the show? maybe that's why she's gained :p

Does it annoy anyone else that she apparently got "skinny" because Alison taught her to throw up, and she never mentions it or does it throughout the show? maybe that's why she's gained :p

:lol: Hahah that sure is something Alison would say >_<

I must say that Toby and Caleb are drying up pretty well ^^

And I hope Paige leaves the show soon. She bores me. I wish Emily fell in love with a more charming tomboy-looking lesbian who doesn't give a damn and stirres things up a little. And a crazy bitch. This show needs a crazy bitch.

Love Spencer, but it's starting to annoy me a little how she's always coming up with the answers by thinking out loud. Those lines that needs to explain the viewer what's going on because the scene itself doesn't. "Thats it! It's a phonenumber! The parrot is not singing a song but sings the sounds of the dialing numbers"- Those kind of lines. I also can't get that tune out of my head. Stupid parrot.

This show has the funniest stupid dialogue. Like "Out of the frying pan and into the volcano". No teen actually talks like that and it always makes me laugh when they say random things like that.

I hate Emily's story lines because she always looks stressed/tense and it makes ME feel stressed just watching it! I agree the show needs new blood - a sexy new love interest for each girl, a new enemy apart from A, anything - it's gone so stale, it needs a shake up.

I watch it to find out clues about A but I get more and more frustrated because the show gets dumber and dumber and never reveals anything new...

My friend and I have a running joke that A is actually Dan from gossip girl - like how on Gossip Girl they used Dan as a last minute choice for GG even though it didn't make sense...god I hope they don't just get to the end and it turns out it was Aria the whole time - how annoying. I really hope the writers have a plan and every losse string will be solved....

rant over.

This show has the funniest stupid dialogue. Like "Out of the frying pan and into the volcano". No teen actually talks like that and it always makes me laugh when they say random things like that.

I hate Emily's story lines because she always looks stressed/tense and it makes ME feel stressed just watching it! I agree the show needs new blood - a sexy new love interest for each girl, a new enemy apart from A, anything - it's gone so stale, it needs a shake up.

I watch it to find out clues about A but I get more and more frustrated because the show gets dumber and dumber and never reveals anything new...

My friend and I have a running joke that A is actually Dan from gossip girl - like how on Gossip Girl they used Dan as a last minute choice for GG even though it didn't make sense...god I hope they don't just get to the end and it turns out it was Aria the whole time - how annoying. I really hope the writers have a plan and every losse string will be solved....

rant over.

Some of the random shit they say, or come up with, bothers me so much! Like, they are oblivious to some really obvious things but pick up other things they normally wouldn't even think about. I have such a love-hate relationship with the show, I watch it just because I want to find out who A is, but I really think they don't even have that planned yet, it will be just like GG and they'll pick somebody at the end!

Some of the random shit they say, or come up with, bothers me so much! Like, they are oblivious to some really obvious things but pick up other things they normally wouldn't even think about. I have such a love-hate relationship with the show, I watch it just because I want to find out who A is, but I really think they don't even have that planned yet, it will be just like GG and they'll pick somebody at the end!

Thats exactly what I worry will happen. Is it too much for them to write an ending that makes us go "ah, that all makes sense now". I don't understand why the 4 girls haven't pushed Mona more about when she was A. Like, why? For a start...and who killed Ian and etc.

Thats exactly what I worry will happen. Is it too much for them to write an ending that makes us go "ah, that all makes sense now". I don't understand why the 4 girls haven't pushed Mona more about when she was A. Like, why? For a start...and who killed Ian and etc.

Haha I know, I really don't think they're thinking about it when they write the episodes, just taking it one at a time :p

LOL at the promo pics for next week. I guess they are at some kind of hoedown :nervous:

773x.jpg

At least Emily looks thinner in these types of clothes:

773x.jpg

OK I have to say, I really didn't care about the little mid season twist/reveal...

All I thought was that is the hottest Ezra has ever looked and he should just be angry all the time because he carries it very well ;)

Been waiting for AGES to write a reply on this post.
Okay, so the weight fluctuations of these girls KILLS me! Im an avid PLL watcher and I used to get style inspiration during the first season...but its hard to love anything these girls wear on the newer season because they've plumped up so much.
Aria (Lucy Hale) in season 1 was pretty thin and delicate
tumblr_md8s40CxPw1rkhzezo2_250.png

tumblr_mdaiwpgJLC1rkhzezo3_250.png

and her face was very pretty in my opinion
tumblr_mdaiwpgJLC1rkhzezo4_250.png

but in season 3...good lord...
Lucy+Hale+Hoop+Earrings+Costume+Hoops+wAZxh4Qd-Sal.jpg

aria-and-spencer-cuddle-session-episode-9.jpg

its sad because in the early season she did have an ed...so i do feel for her immensly. but the difference in her face is INCREDIBLE. she was so glowy before...

on the plus side, spencer (Troian B) looks good even lying down. But to me she's always very trim! ;)
7b689d6cf3392cafef9b888285bf27e2.jpg

Completely agree with you. Sad about Lucy.. I also got style inspiration from that show but clothes just don't look as good on their figures now than they used to.