Pretty Little Liars

So the season finale...Toby as A?? WTF? Thoughts?

steve-carrell-nooo.gif%3Fw%3D500

I really don't think that Toby is A.

I think that he is trying to help keep the girls safe (especially Spencer) by interfering with
Mona/whoever else is involved.

I was way more upset that Caleb got shot (and may possibly die, but I doubt it). I bawled like a little baby.

I think that he is trying to help keep the girls safe (especially Spencer) by interfering with

I was way more upset that Caleb got shot (and may possibly die, but I doubt it). I bawled like a little baby.
I'm with you on this one. I think there is more to the story where Toby is involved. I also had a feeling that Caleb was going to get hurt, the whole episode because of the beginning. I'm just glad that he's not dead (yet).
I love this show for its twists and turns.

With the big news that Toby appears to be A, nobody is questioning who shot Caleb. I don't think it was Lyndon/Nate... plus the last scene of Caleb, he was hugging Emily.. the bullet would of gone through her abdomen as well because the shot was close contact.. :hmm:

It clearly wasn't Toby or Mona. Maybe there are two different groups attacking them both claiming to be A?

My head hurts..

With the big news that Toby appears to be A, nobody is questioning who shot Caleb. I don't think it was Lyndon/Nate... plus the last scene of Caleb, he was hugging Emily.. the bullet would of gone through her abdomen as well because the shot was close contact.. :hmm:

It clearly wasn't Toby or Mona. Maybe there are two different groups attacking them both claiming to be A?

My head hurts..

Suddenly it just seems a whole lot simpler in the books.....

This show has got to have the hottest male cast ever!! JASON, Caleb, Wren, Noel, Ezra :luv:

My head hurts..

Oh my gosh. You totally just opened a can of worms for me. I totally did not ever think that someone else could have shot Caleb! :O

The makers of the show already said in an interview that there is no chance that Toby has good intentions with the girls by infiltrating the A team :meh:

Oh I really love the show, I'm so addicted!
Do you know when it will continue?

When I saw Toby on the A-Team I though he only pretend it to help Spencer and the others girls. I can't believe he's really one of the bad guys... well we will see :shy:

Oh I really love the show, I'm so addicted!
Do you know when it will continue?

When I saw Toby on the A-Team I though he only pretend it to help Spencer and the others girls. I can't believe he's really one of the bad guys... well we will see :shy:

There will be a halloween special like last year and then yet another break!!!! We'll have to wait until next year for the season finale i guess...

I just finished the whole show in about two weeks hahahahah OMG I CAN'T WAIT for new episodes. But thank god I have my life back now that I'm done hahaha :lol:

SEASON 4 is out! 3 Episodes I think by now! PLEASE tell me where to watch it, I NEED to watch it D:

I looove Troian! Spencer is my favorite Liar and maybe the skinniest.
Aria... I love her in the show, but Lucy Hale has THUNDER THIGHS and SADDLEBAGS!
4211.jpg

Hanna is not that bad... But she kind of has mommy arms.
hanna-marin-mobile-wallpaper.jpg

Yep, Troian is the best.
pretty-little-liars-troian-bellisario-tvfashion-1.jpg

Or maybe Shay Mitchell, she used to be a model! And her legs are looooong.
Shay_Mitchell_Runway.jpg

YES about Lucy Hale and saddlebags. Omg.

First of all, I must say that I'm so obsessed with Troian. She's my ultimate thinspo right now. So beautiful, and those legs!! Unfortunately, I'm a pear-shape like Lucy is. I hope, with enough weight loss, that it won't matter in the end. I desperately want nice, thin legs like "Spencer". My only hope lies in that, when Lucy was skinny way back as a teen, she looked pretty good. *crosses fingers*

First episode of season 4 airs on 11th June. I watch them here :sneaky:http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/pretty_little_liars/

I am still watching episodes from season 3, when the girlfriend of Arya's dad turned out to be crazy as well. I saw her in One Tree Hill playing the exact same role so I wasn't surprised at all. I don't want to get to season 4 and then wait every week for a new episode to come out.:(

Some things in the tv series don't really make sense but oh well it's still fun to watch.