Pretty Little Liars

Hahaha I'm the same way. I have to end up reading some of the recaps on the fan sites to make sure I didn't miss any important details. They bounce in between too many small plot lines that don't add up to the main story right away :spazrun:

:

That's what I'm doing right now and it's taking me a long time to go over what has happened. It should take more than an hour at most to figure out stuff but it's actually taking me days and I'm still not done reading.
I wish they would have an episode where it sort of explains what has happened so far and reveal which little A has done what and which answers we're still trying to figure out.

Shhhhhpsssh I cannot begin to explain how annoyed I am by the show so far.
Alison - just someone stand up to that bitch already. It can't be that hard, it's not that hard. And how can someone as fat walk around like she's the hottest shit on earth.
You're fat and you have that pumkin pie face - no one thinks you're the queen bee. Go cover up.
Besides have you seen her clothes, they're so desperately trying to cover up that she looks 4 months pregnant everywhere.

Does anyone here still watch this show?
I'm incredible frustrated now because it's all so jumbled up and I feel like I need to rewatch just to keep up with the storyline. I'm more and more confused each time and feel stupid because goddamit I'm older than the target audience.
Please tell me I'm not the only one :oops:

I absolutely still watch it. It's crap, but it's my guilty pleasure. The storyline has become ridiculous a loong time ago, but I still do like to watch it :p

They all were chubby to begin with (except for Spencer) but everyone on the show seems to be gaining consistently. I swear everybody's thighs have expanded

Shhhhhpsssh I cannot begin to explain how annoyed I am by the show so far.
Alison - just someone stand up to that bitch already. It can't be that hard, it's not that hard. And how can someone as fat walk around like she's the hottest shit on earth.
You're fat and you have that pumkin pie face - no one thinks you're the queen bee. Go cover up.
Besides have you seen her clothes, they're so desperately trying to cover up that she looks 4 months pregnant everywhere.

THIS SO MUCH. Like... are you serious?
But then again, the ones that believe that they are the hottest shit on earth actually exude that uber-confidence that makes people revolve around them like moths to the light so it does makes sense in a way. Oddly enough, in most cases it has nothing to do with weight or beauty but energy (I know way too many cases like this)

What ener
THIS SO MUCH. Like... are you serious?
But then again, the ones that believe that they are the hottest shit on earth actually exude that uber-confidence that makes people revolve around them like moths to the light so it does makes sense in a way. Oddly enough, in most cases it has nothing to do with weight or beauty but energy (I know way too many cases like this)

What energy? It's Alison, she reeks of bitch crazy.
I know it's confidence, but I only see girls who are nice and easy-going being the queen bees - not sociopaths.
Have you seen Mona. She's 10 times hotter, and yet somehow Alison goes all VS Angel on her.
Looks aside, screw the bitch up. She's not even that smart.

Sorry hahaha I get so passionate when people let bullies (who are quite stupid too) take the lead.

I'm addicted to this show but I'm waiting for someone to kill Alison for real this time. I hate that bitch and I liked the show so much better when she was dead.

What ener

What energy? It's Alison, she reeks of bitch crazy.
I know it's confidence, but I only see girls who are nice and easy-going being the queen bees - not sociopaths.
Have you seen Mona. She's 10 times hotter, and yet somehow Alison goes all VS Angel on her.
Looks aside, screw the bitch up. She's not even that smart.

Sorry hahaha I get so passionate when people let bullies (who are quite stupid too) take the lead.

I was talking more in terms of how it generally works in real life. I've seen way too many groups of people revolving around individuals with negative charisma. Alison is supposed to be the representation of that. Of course Mona is 100x times better at least, and don't get me started on Spencer (I'd be BFF with her in a heartbeat), however, the aggressive individuals always stomp over the less aggressive and confident ones, independently of if they are realistically better or not. It's sad, but it's a good lesson to take home - confidence is what really makes or breaks your success.

I want the bitch gone anyway. Her pig-like body and face are a pain to look at.
Also, Aria lost a little weight. Nothing significant for her body, but her face looks less chubby and I can really appreciate that. When the how started I was enamoured by her facial features and she was much skinnier

I was talking more in terms of how it generally works in real life. I've seen way too many groups of people revolving around individuals with negative charisma. Alison is supposed to be the representation of that. Of course Mona is 100x times better at least, and don't get me started on Spencer (I'd be BFF with her in a heartbeat), however, the aggressive individuals always stomp over the less aggressive and confident ones, independently of if they are realistically better or not. It's sad, but it's a good lesson to take home - confidence is what really makes or breaks your success.

I want the bitch gone anyway. Her pig-like body and face are a pain to look at.
Also, Aria lost a little weight. Nothing significant for her body, but her face looks less chubby and I can really appreciate that. When the how started I was enamoured by her facial features and she was much skinnier

Yes, Aria used to be much skinnier! I rewatched the first episode the other day looking for hints and I was shocked, she looked a thousand times better omg

First episode:
v33d6s.jpg

Now:
6qzke8.jpg

I hope she keeps losing the weight :eyeroll:

Sooo I only just started watching this show on Netflix 2 months ago and I'm nearly at the end of season 5 (on episode 15). Please tell me they explain stuff a little better before the finale? Or is it just another infuriating cliffhanger? Oh, and who put knives in Ninja Boy's punchbag? After which he just vanished from the show??
I'm kinda bored of waiting for answers but I can't leave it until I know what's going on! Sucked me right in :headbang:
Also, I can't believe how fat everyone is now (especially Ali). Quite shocking when you watch 5 seasons in a short amount of time!

True! And is it just me or is it REALLY obvious that she's so much younger than them? I mean, I know she's the only one actually playing her age, but I felt uncomfortable with the Emily/Alison sex scene because of that reason.
What? I think I missed that Emily/Alison sex scene. And I'm kind of obsessed with the show.

Yes, Aria used to be much skinnier! I rewatched the first episode the other day looking for hints and I was shocked, she looked a thousand times better omg

First episode:
v33d6s.jpg

Now:
6qzke8.jpg

I hope she keeps losing the weight :eyeroll:

she did! the next season is back and she looks like a different person

I think it was more "implied" sex? It was after Alison came back and one stayed over at the other's (in the same bed). They only showed some kissing and then moved the camera away.
oh ok. I fell asleep for most of last season so I need to go back and re-watch most of the episodes. It's so frustrating because I feel like I have to concentrate otherwise I miss and I can't sit still and have my eyes glued to the screen This show is my absolute guilty pleasure, I think the new season is back I can't wait when I'm done with uni and catch up.

The girl who plays Allison claimed to have gained weight from a hormone imbalance or something and society shouldn't be pointing out her flaws so I googled her since I haven't seen the show since season one...
Sasha-Pieterse-during-Independent-Filmmaker-Grant-and-Spirit-Awards-Brunch-2015-in-West-Hollywood-1.jpg

if that were me I'd ask them to re-kill Allison asap :run:

The girl who plays Allison claimed to have gained weight from a hormone imbalance or something and society shouldn't be pointing out her flaws so I googled her since I haven't seen the show since season one...
Sasha-Pieterse-during-Independent-Filmmaker-Grant-and-Spirit-Awards-Brunch-2015-in-West-Hollywood-1.jpg

if that were me I'd ask them to re-kill Allison asap :run:
She is as Old as me