Pretty Little Liars

Love this show (even more than the books).
I personally find four of them to be pretty but I think the girl who plays Emily is the prettiest and also very trim.

I love this show too. The girls are really pretty, especially Aria (she's my favourite). Spencer has a beautiful body but something in her face bothers me :/

It seems like Ashley was supposed to gain for the show. If you've seen her in Bring It On she was much much thinner.

I
LOVE
THIS
SHOW
OMG!!!!!

Anybody read/reading the books too? I just started on the second book now because I wikipedia-spoiled who the first and second A's were :p Now I want to know how the story really unfolds!

I've also become addicted to this series in the last few weeks! It's so good! I went through the first 2 seasons really fast...oops. And now it's so difficult to wait for the new episodes to come out!

I think it's weird that they call it "pretty little liars" when the 4 main characters aren't pretty. Emily is kinda pretty in a plain way but the other 3 are only pretty in the way that not fat people are when they have clear skin and lots of styling. They look nice, but they aren't pretty. I also agree with the person above who said that it's weird that Hanna has the "used to be fat" story line when she isn't skinny now...and she's actually the chubbiest character out of the entire series. Very weird.

However, I think the girl who plays Jenna and the girl who plays Melissa (Spencer's older sister) are gorgeous. They are both skinny too. Since I'm on the shorter side, Jenna would probably be my ultimate body goal (though it's hard to tell since she's never worn a bikini or anything).

PRETTY LITTLE LIARS!!!!!1:luv::luv::luv::luv:

It's coming on today! :) I love Lucy's face or known as Aria, she's so cute! I love how they always make everybody look like a victim like Spencer's sister!

I've also become addicted to this series in the last few weeks! It's so good! I went through the first 2 seasons really fast...oops. And now it's so difficult to wait for the new episodes to come out!

I think it's weird that they call it "pretty little liars" when the 4 main characters aren't pretty. Emily is kinda pretty in a plain way but the other 3 are only pretty in the way that not fat people are when they have clear skin and lots of styling. They look nice, but they aren't pretty. I also agree with the person above who said that it's weird that Hanna has the "used to be fat" story line when she isn't skinny now...and she's actually the chubbiest character out of the entire series. Very weird.

However, I think the girl who plays Jenna and the girl who plays Melissa (Spencer's older sister) are gorgeous. They are both skinny too. Since I'm on the shorter side, Jenna would probably be my ultimate body goal (though it's hard to tell since she's never worn a bikini or anything).

I was so going to say in the last episode (if you've started on season 3 yet), when the girls confronted Jenna, I was like wow those legs.....She's so pretty, some parts of her storyline just make me cry, other parts make me cringe. I wish she and the girls actually got along, it would be easier to like her!

The show is soooo good though I'm addicted -- rewatching the first two seasons now actually ;) Did you get to the season 2 finale?.....Sadly enough, I totally saw that coming because I spoiled it by Wikipedia-ing who A was in the books, then they started dropping all those hints the last two episodes, then my friend spoiled it for me the night of the episode (I was at a study group) -_- But now that I think the show follows the books' storyline sort of, I think I totally spoiled who the second A is too now :( Oh well, still loving the show!!!!! I could talk about it for ages and come up with all these theories.....funny how you can get obsessed :lol:

PRETTY LITTLE LIARS!!!!!1:luv::luv::luv::luv:

It's coming on today! :) I love Lucy's face or known as Aria, she's so cute! I love how they always make everybody look like a victim like Spencer's sister!

So sad they didn't have an episode this week :( Loved what they posted about that on Facebook though :lol: According to the preview for next week's episode though, apparently it's Jenna's birthday, and she's about to come out with her little secret ;) So excited.....!

"Models who could play PLL characters but don't Part II"
Heheheh I love doing this...

Vlada as Mona (platinum blond hair, superskinny, beautiful, blue eyes)
110228vlada1.jpg

Bambi Northwood-Blyth as Jenna Cavanaugh (green eyes, brown hair, pretty overall)
bambi_northwood_blyth1.jpg

Ali Michael as Kate Randall (pretty, blue eyes, brown hair, acts sweet in front of grown ups, but is actually a total bitch)
AliMichael.jpg

Agyness Deyn as Naomi Zeigler (blonde, trendy, in the books it actually says that her hair was cut short and shaggy like Agyness's)
fryzura-dekady-agyness-deyn_9052_5.jpg

Lily Cole as Riley Wolf (not so pretty, red hair, "ratlike" nose so I'm guessing a very small one???)
you%20throw%20like%20a%20model.jpg

btw, I change my mind abour Young Adriana being Aria. I found Kolfinna Kristófersdóttir to be a much better and edgier Aria with her ice blue eyes and jet black hair (only Aria would have longer hair)
IMG_00013.jpg

Sorry for all the "Models who could play PLL characters but don't" posts!!!! I know, two is too many but I adore changing actors with models for every show, movie or commercial I see!!!!

OMG I COULD TOTALLY SEE VLADA AS MONA!!!!! Hahah, I love it. Because she could totally pull off all three sides of Mona -- the nerdy, the poplar, and the creepy! Lol, if I was an actress I'd love to play Mona..........the ultimate role on that show, I swear

Is it just me or have they all gained weight since season 1?

I was just thinking that!!!!! Especially Hannah, omg.....In the first few episodes of season 3 when she's visiting Mona, like yeah she looks cute in the short skirt outfit, but wow...totally gained

@diamondsjoyandcharm You should have done the casting for the show :bow: haha I never ended up seeing an episode, but seeing the cast after reading the books... It's just all wrong!

I pictured them all 100% the same way in my head as you described above.

I just started reading the books, and while the show follows the story line sort of well (until when the first A is revealed), the casting is like so opposite. When I pictured Hannah with red hair it was like :\ and Spencer blonde...AND EMILY WHITE WITH RED HAIR?! Lol kind of got me crazy.

OH YEAH and Mona ;) Then again, the actress who played her did a really good job IMO...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, gurls. Let's ditch Erin Heatherton for Spencer. Julia Stegner looks so much Spencer-ish with the emerald green eyes (exactly like Spencer's), nose with a slight upturn and dirty blond hair!
Vogue-Turkey-Julia-Stegner-1.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Spoiler alert!

So the season finale...Toby as A?? WTF? Thoughts?

So the season finale...Toby as A?? WTF? Thoughts?

I love it. I mean I hate it but I love to hate it :)
Seriously though, it gives the writers so many opportunities right now. First of all, it is the first thing we actually know about A Team, which the Liars don't know. It will be painful and awesome at the same time to see how close he is to the Liars and how much they let him know.

Plus, I love Spencer and her intelligence, but I have to appreciate the irony.

I just hope they won't back out and make him a double agent.

I was just thinking that!!!!! Especially Hannah, omg.....In the first few episodes of season 3 when she's visiting Mona, like yeah she looks cute in the short skirt outfit, but wow...totally gained

She gained because of her part for the movie Spring Breakers I just read an article the other day that said the director wanted it to look authentic college style so he didn't want them to have perfect bodies so she stopped working out. I hope she slims back down though cause she has features that appear more roundish even when she was thinner so being bigger isnt doing her favors.

As far as Toby being apart of the A Team, and not being a double agent, it makes sense as to his motives but then that means Jenna definitely isn't and it also makes me have doubts about the extent of Garrett's involvement.

I know PLL is supposed to be soap opera-ish but its also getting kind of ridiculous. I mean I love the drama but I feel like there's a lot of loose ends and storylines they just seem to abandon at times (like what's going on with Lucas? The woman who had an affair with Aria's dad who is now a teacher? ). Plus the way they dealt with Maya and Nate was just messy. Also was there ever a connection made between Mona and Ian? Or was he just a random crazy like Nate?

The #1 question I would like to know is the A Team's motives. If you write Mona off as crazy, although I do think its clear she's faking, I can understand why. However everyone else (well I guess besides Toby cause they all knew about the fire and his secret) I don't understand why they want to take out their anger on the PLL for Ally's behavior. If these As are supposed to be all-knowing and ominous then clearly they would know how she tortured the PLL as well (90% of their flashbacks of her is her being a bad friend to them).

Lol sorry for dumping this all in the thread but I just needed to get it out...