this pic is way more favorable/i'm kind of into it

She kind of reminds me of Léa Seydoux here.

In general though I feel like the haircut was a big mistake... From an aesthetic point of view it just doesn't work with her face shape & makes her look so plain. I think she must've also gained some weight recently because her face looks so puffy! Instead of accentuating her bone structure it just makes her look fat.

I get that they were trying to give her a more hf look but for that she'd need to get skinnier... Long hair serves as camouflage for puffy cheeks (as an Eastern European with a wide face, it's one of the things I've learned from experience lol), and with her face shape she'd need to be significantly more chiseled to pull off that haircut.

Reactions: 2 users
IMG_6146.PNG

Does she think we're stupid??
1. What the fuck is that line around her face.
IMG_6147.PNG
2. Those are not her legs

That's the worst photoshop I've seen in a while. Even Bella does a better job. She needs to go.

• Funny
Reactions: 6 users
I actually don't understand the black lines around her face. What did she do/change for those lines even to be there? Did she photoshop her face to be on someone else's body entirely? Bothering me that I can't figure this out.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
View attachment 16069
Does she think we're stupid??
1. What the fuck is that line around her face. View attachment 16068 2. Those are not her legs

That's the worst photoshop I've seen in a while. Even Bella does a better job. She needs to go.

That photoshop made by eyes burn. Who is she trying to fool?

I actually don't understand the black lines around her face. What did she do/change for those lines even to be there? Did she photoshop her face to be on someone else's body entirely? Bothering me that I can't figure this out.

"And then Lesya, her eyes on Kim's latest photo,
Stood puzzling and puzzling: "How could it be so?"
"They look gross without Instagram's filters and tags!
Their butts are all cheesy and their eyes have such bags!"

And she puzzled three hours, till her puzzler was sore.
Then Lesya thought of something she hadn't before!
"Maybe thinness," she thought, "won't need starving so drastic."
"Maybe boobies...perhaps...won't need surgeons or plastic!"

And what happened then?
Well...on SG they say,
That miss Lesya's small breasts
"Grew" three sizes that day!

Now, the minute her pants start to feel a bit tight,
She edits her photos to look much more slight!
Lesya's looking more comfortable, much more at peace.
She has thin legs in photos! And still gets to feast."

Credit to Dr. Seuss.

• Love
  • Funny
Reactions: 9 users
holy shit, this can't be real

Is it weird that she gets over 16 thousand likes, but only 60ish comments? Especially since the photoshop job is so fucking confusing/awful that I feel like it's all anyone could have to point out about the picture?

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Is it weird that she gets over 16 thousand likes, but only 60ish comments? Especially since the photoshop job is so fucking confusing/awful that I feel like it's all anyone could have to point out about the picture?

I mean... I guess if you're looking at it on your phone on low brightness and aren't aware of the existence of photo editing software.... there's a chance you'd buy it...

...or she's using those apps/bots that let you buy likes and followers.

• Agree
"And then Lesya, her eyes on Kim's latest photo,
Stood puzzling and puzzling: "How could it be so?"
"They look gross without Instagram's filters and tags!
Their butts are all cheesy and their eyes have such bags!"

And she puzzled three hours, till her puzzler was sore.
Then Lesya thought of something she hadn't before!
"Maybe thinness," she thought, "won't need starving so drastic."
"Maybe boobies...perhaps...won't need surgeons or plastic!"

And what happened then?
Well...on SG they say,
That miss Lesya's small breasts
"Grew" three sizes that day!

Now, the minute her pants start to feel a bit tight,
She edits her photos to look much more slight!
Lesya's looking more comfortable, much more at peace.
She has thin legs in photos! And still gets to feast."

Credit to Dr. Seuss.
haha it makes me miss @Poppy Bounder

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
What's funny is how she morphs her body differently in every photo. And her face already (genuinely) looks so different from various angles, so this just adds another layer of confusion. This girl is an optical illusion.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
From her Instagram story today - any idea what it says? It's definitely about her weight! The next story snap shows a supportive comment about her bod.

Attachments

• IMG_5459.PNG
    IMG_5459.PNG
    516.5 KB · Views: 194
From her Instagram story today - any idea what it says? It's definitely about her weight! The next story snap shows a supportive comment about her bod.
this is really just proving why she shouldn't be in the public eye right now..she was really really thin before (<14 bmi if her agency represents her height truthfully) and now, obviously is far less thin, but clearly preoccupied with her weight, her gaining weight, and her validation from others. It screams disordered to me far moreso than just a low weight alone....as well as a complete disconnection with reality (who on earth thinks its a good idea to post themselves at a bmi of 13.9 to an audience of hundreds of thousands, saying they want to be that size?)

I don't know why she strikes me as such a sad case, or even why I care so much, but something about her seems really off and really depressing and I don't hate her so much as want to like call her family (who obviously don't care)

• Agree
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users
this is really just proving why she shouldn't be in the public eye right now..she was really really thin before (<14 bmi if her agency represents her height truthfully) and now, obviously is far less thin, but clearly preoccupied with her weight, her gaining weight, and her validation from others. It screams disordered to me far moreso than just a low weight alone....as well as a complete disconnection with reality (who on earth thinks its a good idea to post themselves at a bmi of 13.9 to an audience of hundreds of thousands, saying they want to be that size?)

I don't know why she strikes me as such a sad case, or even why I care so much, but something about her seems really off and really depressing and I don't hate her so much as want to like call her family (who obviously don't care)

I feel really sad when thinking about her too. This video that her dad posted a few months ago was so cringeworthy -- caption says something like "we beat anorexia" and it's literally a video of him forcing his daughter to weigh herself on a scale. I know he's spoken out in the past about being worried about his daughter's health, but their family dynamic strikes me as very weird. The fact that he's dragged something so intensely personal into the public eye, again and again.

• Sad
  • Gross