so i love love love alesya but i'm finding it hard to figure out what her body actually looks like. either her weight fluctuates all over the place, or she keeps posting pics to instagram out of chronological order.

e.g.: is it just me or are these two pictures (posted a few days apart) taken at completely different weights?

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user
I think she does occasionally post old pictures, but to me, her weight seems the same in both images you posted.
From what I could gather she went from 43kg to 54.4kg and now her weight has stabilized at what I would guess to be 50kg-52kg.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
I think she does occasionally post old pictures, but to me, her weight seems the same in both images you posted.
From what I could gather she went from 43kg to 54.4kg and now her weight has stabilized at what I would guess to be 50kg-52kg.

Agreed about her weight looking the same. Her face looks different imo but potential reasons for that have already been discussed multiple times in this thread :run:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
:mclap:

ubOgaCa.jpg

yFlGwDi.jpg

yFlGwDi.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Was sent her digis in a package last week. Even in those her face structure looks completely different depending on the angle. So very round front on, much more angular at a slight angle. Hard to tell what she actually looks like.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 users
I think she looks like a country bumpkin with a bowl cut. :seeya:

EDIT: I do think that ELITE are doing an ok job at re-branding her into a quirkier, cleaner image as opposed to basic and trashy so maybe a drastic change was needed.

Yes, they're definitely trying to get the "typical russian girl look" out of her. I don't hate it

That look is not on trend since (2010?) Nowadays You won't see one classical russian beauty doing the catwalks (the good ones) like vlada, natasha, anna selezneva, etc

• Agree
Instagram shock. :nervous:

Now she looks like a basic 14 yo girl - a mismatch with her ever the same pseudo sultry fuckme-stare.

Imho it doesn't suit her at all. Way too short, and not clever for her face shape. :smash:

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users