I suspect theres photoshop involved, her arms don't look nearly as thin on her runway pics

Attachments

• tumblr_oh8ghmsJmU1s8idf1o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oh8ghmsJmU1s8idf1o1_1280.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 140
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Definitely.

Look at the fingers, they look so chubby, as if she elongated her arms or something.
Good spotting, her forearms are also surprisingly thick by comparison to her upper arms, she's definitely stretched them down!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
She was at my house kinda recently for a shoot but I was working out of town that day so have no stories :( I'll ask my friend who was with her though

Reactions: 2 users
She was at my house kinda recently for a shoot but I was working out of town that day so have no stories :( I'll ask my friend who was with her though
:drama:I'm really curious to know about the way she presents herself and treats others.

Just to add to the thread:

Her recent persona/pictures on instagram are so... revolting. She has had a full spin -- from a classy, cute rich girl to this badass, bleach-blonde chick. It really doesn't suit her.

I didn't buy the whole 'I wanna be Kylie' thing, but as the days go past, I am believing it. Sad, really.

I felt she had lots of potential.

• Agree
Not sure what to think of this, her dad posted this 6 days ago caption is: "we beat anorexia"

Translation at the start he basically says "we're doing this in front of instagram, then we says the weight (couldn't hear it exactly 34 and 4?)... we beat anorexia, now go learn (be a good student etc), my favorite daughter"

Not sure what to think of this, her dad posted this 6 days ago caption is: "we beat anorexia"

Translation at the start he basically says "we're doing this in front of instagram, then we says the weight (couldn't hear it exactly 34 and 4?)... we beat anorexia, now go learn (be a good student etc), my favorite daughter"

Wow...really unsure of how I feel about this too...as a father he is probably relieved that she is more healthy, but it seems like a private moment - not one for Instagram.

Sidenote: I think the scale says 54.5 kg?

• Agree
I was not fast enough, but the other day she posted a picture with visible horizontal cuts on her wirsts and arms. People started wondering about possible self-harm, so she removed the photo for that reason, I suppose.

• Sad