• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Sakura

Rising Star
Reaction score
It says that she has a 21 inch waist, but I don't think that's accurate. Her waist looks like it's around 22-23 inches, judging from the video in the link you posted. I think she's pretty though, she has a lovely face :)

marieebo

Grand Dame
Reaction score
I saw her instagram a few weeks ago, I think she's very pretty and has potential but she looks super young! probably younger than 18

Clara

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Is it really her in the second pic- the one with blonde short hair and the ciggaret? I think it looks like some other model, but I camt find the name...

Dominique

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Is it really her in the second pic- the one with blonde short hair and the ciggaret? I think it looks like some other model, but I camt find the name...
I was thinking the same.. She looks different, I downloaded the photos from her tag in tumblr

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
Reaction score
She looks great in some shots from 2013

And some digis from around the same time

But looking at more recent shots I'd say she's gained a bit and looks a lot more generic as a result

Dominique

Worker Bee
Reaction score
She looks great in some shots from 2013

And some digis from around the same time

But looking at more recent shots I'd say she's gained a bit and looks a lot more generic as a result

Εw she looks terrible

FashionThin

VIP - Insider & The Boss
Staff member
VIP
Reaction score
I saw her instagram a few weeks ago, I think she's very pretty and has potential but she looks super young! probably younger than 18
New faces are always young, but Avant's are very young.

Sasja

Rising Star
Reaction score
When she is skinny, she is GORGEOUS (I agree that a bit of gain really makes her a bit average for modeling standards). But those legs, God. And such a nice xylo + tiny waist. I love when a girl can still look cute when she's bony.