Kendull and Gigi should take note. Lesya is also from a famous family, but she takes modeling way more seriously. She works at it, and it shows.

Elle Russia March 2015

smnxs-a_10.jpg
smnxs-a_11.jpg
smnxs-a_13.jpg
smnxs-a_14.jpg
smnxs-a_15.jpg
smnxs-a_17.jpg

April 2015
post-87200-0-00938300-1430316506_thumb.jpg
post-87200-0-40955300-1430316499_thumb.jpg

I am sure her posing as improved since a year ago.......

Reactions: 1 user
Just happened to check her Instagram and she changed her weight to 48kg. Do you guys think she puts her weight up as motivation (i.e. if it goes up, her followers see and the embarrassment motivates her to lose again?)

Shit, I'm sorry guys - no idea why that posted twice. I was on mobile. Can a moderator delete the repeat please?

Just happened to check her Instagram and she changed her weight to 48kg. Do you guys think she puts her weight up as motivation (i.e. if it goes up, her followers see and the embarrassment motivates her to lose again?)

What was it before? I've only seen it posted as 48kg. As for your question, I don't know about that - I thought she would be posting a higher weight than her actual weight to ward off the anorexia rumors.

I saw in the dailymail article that she's 45kg but I don't know if this is a reliable source. Does 45kg sound about right to you guys?

What was it before? I've only seen it posted as 48kg. As for your question, I don't know about that - I thought she would be posting a higher weight than her actual weight to ward off the anorexia rumors.

I saw in the dailymail article that she's 45kg but I don't know if this is a reliable source. Does 45kg sound about right to you guys?
She had written 49, then she changed to 48. I think you should see her answers on Ask.fm

Her body is amazing but I feel like it's always a bad idea to be so open about what your weight is, especially if you're a model....she should just put her measurements instead

Her body is amazing but I feel like it's always a bad idea to be so open about what your weight is, especially if you're a model....she should just put her measurements instead
I agree. And I don't get if she's so open about it for pure dumbness or a sort of strategy(?) to make people talk about her even more

Everyone on Ask always wants to know her weight I think that's the reason she put it up — like a brief FAQ. On her Ask she says she doesn't want to mention her weight now because of the anorexia accusations

Yeah I think was she very open about her choices before the DailyMail drama, and because of the backlash, she has learned to keep some things to herself. I agree for her career it is better not to discuss her weight, but I personally enjoyed the truthfulness (or so it seems) of how she did it: intermittent fasting until dinner, up to 900 kcal/day, etc. I'd be a little bit surprised if it was a PR strategy; I figured it was her being young and naive, but who knows. I like that you can clearly see from her older pics that she didn't "magically" become skinny, since so many celebrities etc. are like "This is just the way I was born."

I love her look at her skinniest :luv: I also think she looks interesting with her [faked] short hair:

la-hija-modelo-del-ex-tenista-yevgeny-kafelnikov-sufre-anorexia.jpg

Reactions: 4 users

Someone asked her a while back what her weight was that morning, and she answered 45,3. But it seems to fluctuate between 45-49 based on her answers

I LOVE HER! It's so refreshing to see a face like hers after so long.

I wish girls like her were fronting campaigns instead of this influx of celeb-models...

She's pretty open about being not naturally skinny. On her ask.fm, she even said that she does well not eating but once she starts, she needs to be stopped.

Here's her breakfast: "Now muesli with yogurt and coffee.
But in general, cereal bar / 1 egg without the yolk and celery / fruit / mashed carrot
in an omelette or a weekend cottage cheese with raisins"

EDIT: she even admitted to not always eating the yummy foods she posts:p

Reactions: 6 users
Here's her breakfast: "Now muesli with yogurt and coffee.
But in general, cereal bar / 1 egg without the yolk and celery / fruit / mashed carrot
in an omelette or a weekend cottage cheese with raisins"

EDIT: she even admitted to not always eating the yummy foods she posts:p

Oh my god this is so great. If anyone else can translate more of her ask.fms... :flower:

Adore her right now.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm translating with Google by my laptop @bingeonvogue :
Today she's shooting with Harper's Bazaar, she drinks iced latte in summer
Shoe size:39
She eats quinoa
She likes Cartier rings and this summer tried the Kylie Jenner lips' challenge (dumb:meh:)
Okay maybe I went a little off topic if you wanted food related answers, but there aren't many other the ones already shared in the thread previously.

It is times like this that I wish Google translate worked for audio --

Can anyone translate Russain?

Reactions: 1 users