Omg she is perfect, quickly becoming one of my favorites

Screen Shot 2016-04-07 at 11.05.40 AM.jpg
Screen Shot 2016-04-07 at 11.05.50 AM.jpg

Bones :luv:

Screen Shot 2016-04-07 at 11.06.20 AM.jpg

Reactions: 9 users
It is times like this that I wish Google translate worked for audio --

Can anyone translate Russain?

I didn't understand a word but Russian is a beautiful language, I really like how it sounds.
I feel bad for all the drama she got last month, she has beautiful skin and healthy hair I really don't think she's unwell, I hope so at least.

Reactions: 1 users
I need to see more of her, next fashion week. If it wouldn't be for the cheekbones which magically appear and disappear, I'd say body > face right now.
For my taste, her Instagram (woowoo in English :D ) photos are too ...polished..orchestrated (I found like one genuine snapshot) and come across as spontaneous as Monday is the day after Sunday, but it seems to work for her and her career.

3e3WjLK.jpg

77Y6Eqo.jpg

tzwwYbZ.jpg

6nIIJ6Q.jpg

It is times like this that I wish Google translate worked for audio --

Can anyone translate Russain?

I'll do it in key point form cause this is pretty long...
Here goes:

- mentions she's been really sick for four days so excuse the husky voice
- mentions clothing she's wearing, Alexander McQueen top
- been in love but no major horrendous break up cause 1st 'serious' relationships as opposed to 'friends with benefits' hook ups
- 174-175 cm (height), 48-49 kgs, she loves to weigh herself all the time, before/after eating
- has a heart shaped scar (not sure about this one)
- no piercings, only ears pierced
- favourite show (some russian one I don't know about)
- favourite group, says she's never though about it but likes the weeknd, plan b
- there is someone she misses (says she skips this question)
- how old is she? in real life people think she's 13, in videos 15 (which is her actual age) in instagram photos 21
- zodiac sign libra
- she enjoys humour in one's character, loves to laugh, usually every one laughs about/of her

gosh I didn't even make it 5 min but I have to get going, maybe @Butternut can continue where I left off?

Who else speaks russian in here?

:)

Reactions: 5 users
On her ask this morning she expressed her desire to lose more weight.
Here's a random picture to add to the thread, one of her older modelling pictures:
s74L7QA0.jpg

She's so delicate and beautiful! :luvluv:
She reminds me of a young Miranda Kerr in some photos on her instagram

She def. has that sweet babydoll feel Miranda Kerr once had (before all the scandals... lol) though I find her even prettier and I prefer her light skin to the tan Miranda usually has. Also, how can her bones be so sharp but she still looks so cute and soft? She's simply lovely. :luv:

tumblr_nyrduftTY31rckuolo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nygizakUl71rckuolo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nt2vcdyItG1rckuolo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nsqx4tlF9Y1rckuolo1_1280.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
She def. has that sweet babydoll feel Miranda Kerr once had (before all the scandals... lol) though I find her even prettier and I prefer her light skin to the tan Miranda usually has. Also, how can her bones be so sharp but she still looks so cute and soft? She's simply lovely. :luv:

tumblr_nyrduftTY31rckuolo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nygizakUl71rckuolo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nt2vcdyItG1rckuolo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nsqx4tlF9Y1rckuolo1_1280.jpg

She's just too amazing:cautious:
I love how she looks so glowing and healthy at such a skinny weight.

She looks like a mixture of Miranda and Abbey IMO.
I am kind of undecided on her... there is just something that irks me about her looks and attitude, but I can't pinpoint what it is and it drives me crazy

Reactions: 1 user
there is just something that irks me about her looks and attitude
It's quite contrived, posed and 'perfected'.

It suits her though; she is a good balance between rich-in-your-face bitch (she posts pictures of her private plane) and elegant.

Reactions: 3 users
She looks like a mixture of Miranda and Abbey IMO.
I am kind of undecided on her... there is just something that irks me about her looks and attitude, but I can't pinpoint what it is and it drives me crazy
Don't know about you, but what bothers me is that everything, from her personal image to each and every detail in every IG photo seem very very staged. Social media is a big lie, I know, but with some other models you can still see glimpses of their true self.

Maybe if she keeps losing, she can look Even daintier and dare I say vlada-esque? One can hope right?

When her face is normal, relaxed , she reminds me of the young Gene Tierney ( :luv::luv::luv::luv:)

tierney-sized.jpg

Gene%2B6.png

Gene-Tierney-Actress-Vintage-Hollywood-Free-Image--3503.jpg

Maybe that's just me but better a Gene mini-me than a future Miranda !

Reactions: 3 users

Translation? I think she mentions anorexia in it

She's being super sarcastic and says she and her nose done (rhinoplasty), she has anorexia and her height is fake, she's really a gnome..

I don't know if I find her personality endearing or just fucking annoying. Perhaps I should give her a break, she's only 15 after all. I think it might not be a bad thing not to understand what she says, I certainly enjoy her stills more than when she opens her mouth in videos.

She's being super sarcastic and says she and her nose done (rhinoplasty), she has anorexia and her height is fake, she's really a gnome..

I don't know if I find her personality endearing or just fucking annoying. Perhaps I should give her a break, she's only 15 after all. I think it might not be a bad thing not to understand what she says, I certainly enjoy her stills more than when she opens her mouth in videos.
She's currently 17 born in 1999 I think

When her face is normal, relaxed , she reminds me of the young Gene Tierney ( :luv::luv::luv::luv:)

tierney-sized.jpg

Gene%2B6.png

Gene-Tierney-Actress-Vintage-Hollywood-Free-Image--3503.jpg

Maybe that's just me but better a Gene mini-me than a future Miranda !
Gene was a beautiful woman. I see it too, now that you mention it. It's the eyes, and the cheekbones I think..........

Lesya is GORGEOUS
I will even tolerate her smug attitude.
tumblr_inline_mkka6ilojE1qhwas6.jpg
2765-2a,xlarge.1422380681.jpg
2763-2a,xlarge.1422380680.jpg
tumblr_nsc4syd3dW1tlqeoro6_1280.jpg
tumblr_ntyvhzmywI1rckuolo1_1280.jpg

:ijizzed: