I was not fast enough, but the other day she posted a picture with visible horizontal cuts on her wirsts and arms. People started wondering about possible self-harm, so she removed the photo for that reason, I suppose.
You can see some faint marks in the blue light picture I think... I would think you can't model with self harm scars.

** Actually in her earlier pictures she has a large cut that later heals up (purple) and you can see a few very faint lines in some other pictures.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
First time I've seen her bio without her modeling info
dSJ7BSg.jpg
A few days ago she said her "dad was the strictest" or something along those lines.

• WTF
So many weird things about this girl. I just hope she clears out her issues and stay healthy before starting out a full time modeling career

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
She should not model until her mental health is stable. Poor girl, throwing herself out to the media expecting the best.

I think it's for the best. Taking a social media break might be what she needs to improve.
I feel like handing her accounts over to someone else would have been a smarter move, considering she is a public personality and that her absence will just increase any gossip.

I feel like handing her accounts over to someone else would have been a smarter move, considering she is a public personality and that her absence will just increase any gossip.
I wonder if it was a personal decision (taking social medias break seems to be a trend right now) or if her agent/agency actually told her to. I see she bleached her hair and was spending a lot of time in London, maybe they want to rebrand her or something to have a fresh debut on FW?

I started following on insta a while back when she was gaining and also constantly posting about drugs. Someone in her agency must have had a talk with her cause she is not being so obnoxious anymore. And I think she is slowly working her way back to skinny.

Remember when she "deleted" her Insta a couple of months back, only to reactivate it shortly thereafter (and, it seems, garner more followers as a result)? I wonder if that's the scenario that she/her agency is hoping for.

Either way, I do pity her. She may strike some as a "poor little rich girl," but honestly, money and fame doesn't just make problems disappear, if anything they probably majorly exacerbate pre-existing problems (I suppose that this is obvious, just wanted to say it anyways).

I hope that she gets herself together. She's young, she's beautiful, and she has a world of opportunity before her. It would be a shame to see it go down the drain. :(

• Love
is there any news on her from like Russain media?
Last news articles mention a video she recorded in December where she said she hates Russia because "people get used" there. I can't find after December but maybe I'm just not looking hard enough.

33jmp2h.png

Maybe she should have stayed deactivated. Homegirl burnin' up that career real quick :whistling:

• Agree
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users
33jmp2h.png

Maybe she should have stayed deactivated. Homegirl burnin' up that career real quick :whistling:

It's just so frustrating when a girl had so much potential and she decides to aspire to a nepotism kid with botox in place of brains.
Although, if she gained because of an eating disorder and she's trying to embrace the 'booty' to feel less like a failure..:cautious:

I can't think of any aspiring fashion model who has Kylie Jenner as their icon/inspiration...

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users