I don't know why she strikes me as such a sad case, or even why I care so much,
Maybe she reminds you of someone? :flower:

I feel really sad when thinking about her too. This video that her dad posted a few months ago was so cringeworthy -- caption says something like "we beat anorexia" and it's literally a video of him forcing his daughter to weigh herself on a scale. I know he's spoken out in the past about being worried about his daughter's health, but their family dynamic strikes me as very weird. The fact that he's dragged something so intensely personal into the public eye, again and again.

His speaking voice gives me the jeebies. I imagine that weird breathless stuffiness wouldn't be out of place coming from a webcam recording of some chubby guy in a basement, wearing a wife-beater and grey sweatpants with ketchup stains, about to complete his seventh wank of the day.

The expression she's got when she's about to step on the scale (and her body language afterwards) communicates a lot. Seems like a very icky man in his personal life.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Can someone translate?

Alesya Kafelnikova: I will fight against Russian nationalism:

*Tried to translate the rest but was really confusing, but what I got from it was: she wants the fashion world to be normal, she wants Olga Buzova and Nastya Kudri to have as much coverage as Beyonce and Lady Gaga, she wants the Russian showbiz to be more important in the west than it is now.

I thought Google translate would be better at this, sorry :lol:

18th may,

20170519-armani-7.jpg

20170519-armani-2.jpg

• Sad
  • Gross
Reactions: 1 users
Her lips aren't the huge body part that I am appalled by! Where did the massive booty come from???
True! It's sad how some girls feel like they need to imitate the Kardashians to look fabulous, while that family is the total opposite of being fabulous, classy or charming.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I saw on her Instagram a few months ago a picture of her with a bandage around her arm and then in a few pictures after that there were, what looked like, cuts on the same arm. She's has now removed these pictures however there's one or two where you can faintly see scars.
Man, I feel for her if these were self inflicted :(

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users
So I was casually going through this thread again to refresh my memory on her. And then I noticed something... Literally almost all pictures of us saying negative things about that picture has been deleted from her instagram. If you have the time, go look and see what I mean. If I'm right, then hi Alesya :D please stop trying to be like Kylie Jenner.