I saw on her Instagram a few months ago a picture of her with a bandage around her arm and then in a few pictures after that there were, what looked like, cuts on the same arm. She's has now removed these pictures however there's one or two where you can faintly see scars.
Man, I feel for her if these were self inflicted :(

I noticed those too, I was going to post it but I kept putting it off. It looks like she has a thick scar near the elbow from a deeper cut from when things first went downhill.
I suspect she's still bitter about her dad putting her in the spotlight with regards to her weight and forcing her to gain - perfectly understandable.

She posted this yesterday:

The Russian text reads: What am I still so small, naive and stupid ... Exclusion and justice are not for me!
Not sure what she is referring to, but from personal experience & what I've heard from others, being a "caregiver" for someone going through a rough time can make you spiral down without even noticing because you're focusing on their problems.

Burnout is also more common in people with jobs involving caregiving (health professionals, etc.)\

*Edited because I think I confused another insta star with her with regards to a post

She’s barely been posting, deleted tons of pictures, is barley following anyone. I wonder what happened?
Her Instagram live she just had was also super depressing. She looked beyond sad and like she just finished crying.

• Agree
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 users

She’s barely been posting, deleted tons of pictures, is barley following anyone. I wonder what happened?
Her Instagram live she just had was also super depressing. She looked beyond sad and like she just finished crying.

She's posting on Instagram live too? I saw this on Twitter and came straight here. I'm actually really worried about her:

IMG_0490.PNG

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users
Independently of her having potential or not, I think it is cruel to put such a young and insecure girl through social scrutiny making public her ed like her dad did. It is already difficult to battle an ed and recover, you don't need the whole world to comment or interfere with your healing process.
Alesya if you're reading this, fight for yourself, get well, find peace of mind and fuck the rest.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
I'm still not sure she even had an ED in the first place, she may have just been underweight and never really admitted to an eating disorder except for her father's weigh in video where she didn't say anything.

She seems the happiest when she’s skinny. Like she’s slowly coming back to social media now and posting more often.
I would say a strong social media presence is the exact opposite of happiness and mental health. I hope she's doing okay and its embracing thinnest the healthiest way possible

• Agree
Reactions: 11 users
Slightly off-topic: what is she measuring in the second pic? From what I know, hips should be measured lower than that (the widest part).

I would say a strong social media presence is the exact opposite of happiness and mental health. I hope she's doing okay and its embracing thinnest the healthiest way possible
It probably depends on the person, when I'm going through a period of increased stress, anxiety or depressive feelings I stop updating my social media and also avoid the news.

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 2 users
It probably depends on the person, when I'm going through a period of increased stress, anxiety or depressive feelings I stop updating my social media and also avoid the news.
She seems more like someone who needs external validation and puts too much pressure on the image she creates to the public. Some people alienate themselves, others project fake images of themselves.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
I agree! She's sad and is seeking validation. The poor girl, stuck in this cycle! NewYorkSkinny is right, she is looking pretty skinny again

IMG_1690.PNG

Man, I hate to say she looks good since I know her history :/

She definitely likes to show off her weight loss in somewhat of attention seeking way, sometimes I feel like it’s a cry for help. I feel for her and what’s she’s going through

• Sad
  • Agree
Whats going on with her wrist in that video?? Yikes.. her twitter is all sorts of depressing quotes.. :( i hope she isnt harming herself

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
8025DCB4-216D-4104-AFD8-285444E8BB9D.jpeg

I said it before and I’ll say it again. She definitely reads here because she’s basically deleted any picture where we talk negatively about her (re-read her thread and you’ll see, it’s all gone). This is why I post only screenshots. Anyways she’s looking good again and seems more confident. I hope she’s healthy. It also looks like she’s doing modeling again, because around August she just disappeared. But she posted some photoshoot behind the scenes on her story.

• Sad