Kate Middleton (Had to)

I think she looks pretty good. I mean, we have to remember that she's not a model, it's not part of her job description to be skinny. I have to say that i'm really glad that she has slimmed down though. Before her wedding i always assumed that she was a little chubby, because that's how i remembered her. Needless to say, it was a lovely surprise!

Oh, and Pippa's "hotness" i just don't see it :meh:

Oh, and Pippa's "hotness" i just don't see it :meh:

I think at the royal wedding she looked really good, but since I haven't been that impressed. I still think Kate is way prettier :luv:

I think at the royal wedding she looked really good, but since I haven't been that impressed. I still think Kate is way prettier :luv:

I have to agree that she looked really good, but who knows how much effort went into that :p

And I totally agree, Kate always outshines her :)

^ From anyone else, I wouldn't have enjoyed that. But from you, kudos.

Although to some she might be boring, I think that no one can deny that she is impeccably classy. Maybe bland, but classy nonetheless. :) But that's my opinion

^ From anyone else, I wouldn't have enjoyed that.

And why might that be?

Honouring topic:

Middleton05.jpg

Shes not 5'10'' shes more like 5'8'' maybe 5'9'' at the most. I've stood next to her before and she wasnt as tall as me.
I think because shes a pear shape people assume shes smaller. She carries very little weight in her face/chest and thats what you see when you look at her so you assume shes really skinny when most of her weight is carried in her legs. Same with Keira Knightley.

Interesting... I never realised that she was a pear. She is always wearing dresses and or pants+jackets, so I couldn't estimate her proportions.

I think she's got a lovely figure. :luv: I was taken aback when she appeared slender next to Nicole Kidman! But I suppose Nicole's a lot older.

I think she's got a lovely figure. :luv: I was taken aback when she appeared slender next to Nicole Kidman! But I suppose Nicole's a lot older.

That photo was a huge shock to me. Nicole always seemed so tiny! I assume it has to do with height/age/childbirth. Poor Nicole must have been so upset to see that photo. I would have been!

That photo was a huge shock to me. Nicole always seemed so tiny! I assume it has to do with height/age/childbirth. Poor Nicole must have been so upset to see that photo. I would have been!

I know, that's what I thought too! I saw it in some glossy mag with a really snarky caption like "slender Kate makes even Nicole look bloated!" To be fair though, I still wouldn't mind having her body at 45 :luv: or... at 20. -sigh- :lol:

I worry about her skin. She's so thin, spends so much time flying around and is constantly photographed outdoors. I read she spends like a million dollars on creams. Ugh, she's too skinny and probably just needs PEPTIDES!

People put her style down but those pictures^^ prove she's amazing. I wish she would repeat a little less.

i remember a photo of her, right before the wedding, where she was buying
Nivea Neutral face cream ...not really million dollar cream :)

Reactions: 1 user