Kate Middleton (Had to)

When a pro-skinny site starts worrying about your weight, you know it's time to stop the diet.
She's pregnant and that thin. Not good.
:(

Don't forget that where the coat cuts off can be quite a flattering place for legs. Certain cut off point make legs look thinner!

yeah thats the skinniest part of the leg. there is no doubt she has every skirt tailored like that to perfection. most fashion women/socialites do too---

Women who suffer from severe morning sickness often lose a lot of weight. I'm sure she'll be ok. They wouldn't let her restrict - it's a royal baby after all. And I'm pretty sure she's a responsible one.

Btw, can you imagine that much pressure over your pregnancy?
Half of the world has been monitoring her belly since the day of the wedding.

article-2319787-198F7A6F000005DC-445_634x752.jpg

She looks fantastic!
Even her fingers/hands are still skinny (not bloated)
I'm happy for her!

I think that is just because her stomach has dropped now, and also that dress is much lighter than her usual choices.

This girl will be skinny in a month and you alll know it!

it takes a few days till your belly doesn't look like you were still pregnant any more. it's not like the baby pops out and your belly is flat again a minute later. that's just normal, and I think we've hardly seen her when she was nine months pregnant, at least I haven't, so the only comparison we have is from earlier in her pregnancy.

Well her personal trainer is going to have some fun with that.

She was maintaing a lower weight beautifully before the pregnancy, so I agree that she will be back in shape in no time!

I really don't know how she did it. She looks fabulous. No matter how much money you have, how many diets you go on or personal trainers, pregnancy makes you big. But she still looked amazing throughout the entire thing.
I hope the rest of us are as lucky!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
I know she just gave birth, so we should give her a break. I was just surprised to see the pics today, she looks almost more pregnant...

sgv1hCE.jpg

XovYEsi.jpg

eiXvUQh.jpg

Same. I was surprised, her stomach looked big but yeah that will slim down soon. I disagree with the above posts. She won't get skinny, she hasn't been skinny. She'll be average thin at best.

I don't even know why I clicked on this thread, royal baby overkill but...

I know she just gave birth, so we should give her a break. I was just surprised to see the pics today, she looks almost more pregnant...

sgv1hCE.jpg

XovYEsi.jpg

eiXvUQh.jpg

Same. I was surprised, her stomach looked big but yeah that will slim down soon. I disagree with the above posts. She won't get skinny, she hasn't been skinny. She'll be average thin at best.

Are you both for real? She literally gave birth 24 hours before or less. Do you really think someone's stomach goes back to normal that quickly? Aside from the stomach, I think she looks fairly decent. She doesn't look like she let herself go with her pregnancy, she gained of course as most pregnant women do - even models - but she doesn't look disgusting by any means. She also isn't supposed to be representing a high-fashion-vlada-esque-probably-incapabable-of-conceiving-anyway standard, remember.

it takes a few days till your belly doesn't look like you were still pregnant any more. it's not like the baby pops out and your belly is flat again a minute later. that's just normal, and I think we've hardly seen her when she was nine months pregnant, at least I haven't, so the only comparison we have is from earlier in her pregnancy.

:nod:

Reactions: 6 users
I don't even know why I clicked on this thread, royal baby overkill but...

Are you both for real? She literally gave birth 24 hours before or less. Do you really think someone's stomach goes back to normal that quickly? Aside from the stomach, I think she looks fairly decent. She doesn't look like she let herself go with her pregnancy, she gained of course as most pregnant women do - even models - but she doesn't look disgusting by any means. She also isn't supposed to be representing a high-fashion-vlada-esque-probably-incapabable-of-conceiving-anyway standard, remember.

I agree. Post-birth bellies don't work that way. Most celebs have the choice of lying low after the birth, working out for a couple of weeks, and wearing four layers of Spanx, before debuting their "post-baby body". Kate didn't have a choice - she had to come out and face the world's media less than 24 hours after popping the baby. She's also been hiding under coats, even as recent as June, so she might've been bigger towards the end of her pregnancy. I thought she looked very nice, happy and glowing, although I do want to attack her face with anti-aging cream - her skin looks so dry and wrinkly!!

Reactions: 1 user

I already know that - it takes time to slim down and even then it might not ever be as it was. I was just agreeing to the previous post that her stomach looks big, perhaps bigger than when she was pregnant which was more surprising to me considering she didn't gain that much during her pregnancy. I don't think she was disgusting I was just stating my agreement/surprise.

Yeah this is kind of a crazy debate. Literally her organs have been displaced by her oversized uterus. Once the uterus shrinks back down (in a week or so) you may start debating her post pregnancy weight. Right now, she has AN EXTRA LARGE ORGAN. So unless she had a hysterectomy during birth there is no way for her stomach to go down any more than it did.

Reactions: 1 users