Kate Middleton (Had to)

I think her bmi is 18. Not 17, mine is 17 now and i believe i look a bit thinner? Not 19 either, i looked bigger than her when my bmi was 19.
I'm quite good at guessing people's bmi but then idk i might be wrong.
agreed. I'm 17 too, might be body dismorphia but i feel skinnier(?)

Bit OT: Have you guys seen the Obama-meets-George photo taken in their private room ? I can't believe that two modern, young people would re-decorate their place like this. I thought it was the room of 90years old Queen. :hahano:

I think her bmi is 18. Not 17, mine is 17 now and i believe i look a bit thinner? Not 19 either, i looked bigger than her when my bmi was 19.
I'm quite good at guessing people's bmi but then idk i might be wrong.

I think she looks quite thin in motion, and the camera adds 5kilo. Isn't BMI 17 underweight ? She looks underweight.

I am jealous she has such a tiny waist. :luv:

I think she looks quite thin in motion, and the camera adds 5kilo. Isn't BMI 17 underweight ? She looks underweight.

I am jealous she has such a tiny waist. :luv:
Oferta i saw some pictures of you that you posted and honestly you look perfect, you have no reason to be jealous of anyone :luv:
Back to Kate, she doesn't look underweight to me but who knows, she might have a bmi around 17 after all

Reactions: 1 users
I think her body type (seems like a ruler to me) helps her look skinnier than she really is. She has narrow hips, that's always an advantage!

I think her body type (seems like a ruler to me) helps her look skinnier than she really is. She has narrow hips, that's always an advantage!
52050_2.jpg

You're right. If you look at her full body you can get the impression that she's skinny but then if you only focus on her thighs... she's thin indeed and has a lovely figure, but she doesn't seem underweight to me.

52050_2.jpg

You're right. If you look at her full body you can get the impression that she's skinny but then if you only focus on her thighs... she's thin indeed and has a lovely figure, but she doesn't seem underweight to me.
Wow, in this pic her calves are wider than her knees. Looks weird. But she is lovely overall, I like her :)