Kate Middleton (Had to)

I like her.
True, I haven't been bombarded by the media as much but she just seems classy. Indispersed between the inevitable Kardashian presence the contrast is striking.

just saw the nicole kidman / kate picture and wow what a horror for nicole!
her arms look twice the size of kates arms as well :/

anyway about her skin/ looking gaunt, i think its a little unfair to compare a very unflattering picture of her with only little make up to pictures of miranda kerr in full make up at an event... ;)

edejhermpa58ihlonhv9.jpg

her arms are getting bigger :run:

OMG hopefully it's just the pic cuz she looks quite average in that pic! o.o

1352408354_kate-middleton-article.jpg

November 3.

Ho hum. She does look a little more shapely ---usually her limbs are leaner. Maybe the angle? Some times women have a hard time having children when very very thin---maybe she's trying to conceive a royal little one! ;)

Thought I would just update that they've just announced she's having a baby - hence the weight gain! :)

Congrats to Kate! :grin:

I have a feeling she'll be one of those women who still looks good during pregnancy. I just can't see her gaining tons! Though it is good she has gained a little, it can be dangerous if you are too skinny while pregnant.

While pregnant
610-Middleton-120312-jpg_172340.jpg

So exciting for her! I love Kate :luv: I don't think she is the type to gain a lot of weight, I see her being very healthy and then slimming down quickly. Because she is perfect. And the whole world is watching very very closely.

:party:

While pregnant
610-Middleton-120312-jpg_172340.jpg

So exciting for her! I love Kate :luv: I don't think she is the type to gain a lot of weight, I see her being very healthy and then slimming down quickly. Because she is perfect. And the whole world is watching very very closely.

:party:

I agree completely, if we blink we'll probably miss the post-baby body :) she's always struck me as very responsible about her weight - in the context of not fluctuating and working hard for her body.

Aww I'm so excited for her! :)
I hope, and I think she will be one of those women who look so stunning pregnant, as opposed to a beach whale ready to give birth (Jessica Simpson)

Yay! A baby! As far as her body goes, her and I have very similar frames-very muscular, tall, and boyish..I would assume her weight to be around 112, before the pregnancy. She does look bigger now, which is a good thing considering the pregnancy. She won't gain much weight and will slim down quickly-the perks of having low body fat %! She is in the hospital right now due to "extreme" morning sickness. I hope she is ok!

Kate leaving the hospital after being treated for severe morning sickness. Glad she's better and I think she still looks good :)

1354799694_prince-william-kate-middleton-lg.jpg

I agree. Her legs look really thing, probably too thin. I bet she's lost a lot of weight from being so sick.