Kate Middleton (Had to)

@Mary Lou : I couldn´t agree more.

It´s always funny how celebs simultaneously become "tired, sad, unhappy," when losing weight, judged from a photo where they happen to be frowning or looking serious.
Like for people with "healthy weight" it´s all sunshine and happiness :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
I think she looks amazing now, but she got very skinny quite quickly. I don't think there is a reason to make a fuss though.

I would definitely call her skinny, though. Remember that the camera adds ten pounds.:)

She is skinny, camera also adds 10 pounds....

Not to think she is thin border skinny is just... insane, I think.

However I don't like her face, it looks dry.... She is pretty but looks so much older than 30, with so many wrinkles:(

I am her size exactly and s (5"9") 120. Trust me she is wayyyyy thinner than I am . She is easily 110 and may go a few pounds under. I'd give anything to look like that!! She looks by far the best of any celeb!! Can't say royal because none of the others royals look good. :( :p

She looks very lean and quite muscular when you see her semi-clad. I would say she has to work like a trooper to maintain that body.

kate-middleton-weight-loss.jpg

Love her skinny legs in this one:

111237-kate-middleton-and-prince-william.jpg

The red Alexander McQueen dress that she wore for the Jubilee last week looked really striking and was quite a daring choice! She certainly knows how to turn heads!

Kate%20Middleton%202012.jpg

This is what she used to look like at university, girl done good.

article-0-0C198FB4000005DC-108_233x634.jpg

The picture below was a couple a years ago, she is much skinnier now but she still looks okay here.

images

i'm so impressed with how she lost weight for her wedding and over a year later is still maintaining it
ive noticed most people get thin for their wedding and then balloon afterwards :rolleyes:

I can't decide whether I like this woman or no, but she has a nice style though.

As for her "anorexia". Ugh, the media throws that word around too much, I don't think they know what i means. We'd have a lot more dead celebs if everyone the media said was anorexic actually had it.

Why is it so hard to fathom that people can lose weight without having to be overweight to begin with?

For those of you that love Kate's style as much as I do, there is a blog called What Kate Wore which features regular posts on her latest outfits and how to recreate them.

I don't know, her body doesn't really do it for me...it seems very masculine/angular/lanky without being a dainty/light skinny feel. But I agree, her style is awesome!

I know that quite a lot of people think she is boring etc. But to be honest, she is married to the future King of England, and she has been seeing him forever. It's not like being married to some rich banker or something, but she is actually constantly watched and has to dress according to protocoll..
So I think she does an amazing job, I love her and her body! :)

I simply love her!:luv:
She carries herself with such elegance and candour and her clothes are always beautiful and proper.
You may disagree, of course, but remember that she has the entire royal family's image to carry with her, so of course she'll dress more conservatively.

Reactions: 1 user
I love her :luv: she is skinny she is beautiful and i dont have a bad word to say about her :)

I think all the haters are just jealous as all the papers say - the dream of school girl came true and i think you may deny it as much as you want but its the dream of many girls... I am jealous but for one time of many, i am just 'whitely' (u know being jealous whitely and blackly lol) jealous and i wish them all the happiness its just like a fairytale for me :)

Its just so interesting to me that the Prince went to a school with all the other EARTH people :lol:

I worry about her skin. She's so thin, spends so much time flying around and is constantly photographed outdoors. I read she spends like a million dollars on creams. Ugh, she's too skinny and probably just needs PEPTIDES!

People put her style down but those pictures^^ prove she's amazing. I wish she would repeat a little less.

A lot of you say that she is too skinny... For me she has a perfect body and if you say she is too skinny (i am sorry) but what are you kidding if you have a lot skinner girls on your thinspirations? :rolleyes:

One of my best friends really likes her but always talks about how she looks "scarily thin". I actually think she has a pretty nice figure (looks good in clothes from what I see) but her style isn't my favourite... not sure why, it just lacks a unique edge IMO?!