Kate Middleton (Had to)

She doesn't look skinny to me, more like slim/thin :meh:

article-2119044-1248CC37000005DC-555_306x423.jpg

article-2119044-1248CBC7000005DC-553_306x423.jpg

Considering that she is wearing probably the most unflattering outfit ( too short skinny jeans with sneakers), I'd say she's pretty skinny

kate-middleton-see-through-dress.jpg

This is here around the time her and William started dating. You can see she's whittled herself down over the years. I do think she looks great now, the one thing I don't love about her body shape is that I find her shoulders look disproportionately broader than the rest of her body - maybe that's because she's athletic though?

She doesn't look skinny to me, more like slim/thin :meh:

article-2119044-1248CC37000005DC-555_306x423.jpg

article-2119044-1248CBC7000005DC-553_306x423.jpg

This. I don't think she's even below average weight and yet the media act like she's wasting away ... then again I can't stand her, I think she's boring looking and painfully average - which is why we Brits like her - proof any plain Jane can ensnare prince charming! But I'm a republican so I may be biased towards our glorious royal family ;)

She looks very slim but healthy to me.

I think she's very beautiful, and seemingly down to earth too. Can't help but like her.

She hasn't been in the tabloids as much lately...I wonder if she's gained some of the weight back?

I think she must be around 115 - 120 pounds also given her height - no way she's 95! That's just journalistic sensationalism to try and sell a few extra issues.

She did lose weight fo her wedding (and since kept it off) and I think she looks fantastic at the lower weight - though I would LOVE to see her drop to 95 for real, I think she would be mind-boggingly beautiful at that weight
:luv:

I think she must be around 115 - 120 pounds also given her height - no way she's 95! That's just journalistic sensationalism to try and sell a few extra issues.

She did lose weight fo her wedding (and since kept it off) and I think she looks fantastic at the lower weight - though I would LOVE to see her drop to 95 for real, I think she would be mind-boggingly beautiful at that weight
:luv:

Wouldn't that be too extreme? 95 pounds is very low for someone who is 5'10'' :confused:

I think she is around 125 ? That would give her a BMI of 18!

I don't think she could handle being 95 pounds without looking like a corpse, tbh. That just wouldn't be healthy for someone who is as close to 6' tall as she is.

Wouldn't that be too extreme? 95 pounds is very low for someone who is 5'10'' :confused:

I think she is around 125 ? That would give her a BMI of 18!

Shes not 5'10'' shes more like 5'8'' maybe 5'9'' at the most. I've stood next to her before and she wasnt as tall as me.
I think because shes a pear shape people assume shes smaller. She carries very little weight in her face/chest and thats what you see when you look at her so you assume shes really skinny when most of her weight is carried in her legs. Same with Keira Knightley.

I love her sense of style- I think its something everyone can pull off. And she may not be the "perfect" skinny weight. But she is SO thin compared to what she was when dating Prince William!
I mean that's a BIG difference!
Kate-Middleton-Cant-Stop-Losing-Weight-Fat.jpg

This morning I saw the cover of the new issue of Star magazine where it said: "Kate Middleton, down to 93 pounds: anorexia intervention", or something along those lines, and I was thinking "ohh, I don't think so". It's just so stupid and lame to accuse someone of anorexia, especially when that person is far from looking anorexic, like what's the point!!??

This morning I saw the cover of the new issue of Star magazine where it said: "Kate Middleton, down to 93 pounds: anorexia intervention", or something along those lines, and I was thinking "ohh, I don't think so". It's just so stupid and lame to accuse someone of anorexia, especially when that person is far from looking anorexic, like what's the point!!??

Ugh. They want to sell more issues. Such a joke.

I think it's insulting to accuse her of anorexia or having an eating disorder. She looks very healthy and athletic.

Why do people think it's okay to accuse people of being anorexic like that? Ugh, how insensible. If you even suggest that someone like Adele was/is obese all hell breaks loose. :meh:

Why do people think it's okay to accuse people of being anorexic like that? Ugh, how insensible. If you even suggest that someone like Adele was/is obese all hell breaks loose. :meh:

Because if you have to be mentally ill and sick to be skinny the fatties have an excuse for not even trying to lose. If skinny = unattainable then the average chubby woman is vindicated.

Because if you have to be mentally ill and sick to be skinny the fatties have an excuse for not even trying to lose. If skinny = unattainable then the average chubby woman is vindicated.

Totes. And if whe wasn't married to price William, there'd be no huge fuss about her ... *yawn*

I also think she´s about 120lbs, maybe even a bit more, cause she looks quite athletic and I think that would be a very good weight for her height and shape. I also don´t get why they keep saying she´s anorexic, but I guess thats what happens when you´re married to a prince and have a nice body, haha. I agree that they would even write more about her if she would become chubby.

Am I the only one here who is not a fan of her body? I really don't understand the obsession with her body. She's slim but she's not that slim. I agree she has lost weight since her university days but I kinda find her body a bit boring. I'm sorry if I have offended anyone here but I just don't see it. I do like her style though, it's simple and it's refreshing to see someone that is famous that isn't trying to wear all so glamourous, latest trendy clothes all the time but then again she does have an important image to maintain.