Kate Middleton (Had to)

Am I the only one here who is not a fan of her body? I really don't understand the obsession with her body. She's slim but she's not that slim. I agree she has lost weight since her university days but I kinda find her body a bit boring. I'm sorry if I have offended anyone here but I just don't see it. I do like her style though, it's simple and it's refreshing to see someone that is famous that isn't trying to wear all so glamourous, latest trendy clothes all the time but then again she does have an important image to maintain.

Agreed. I think she's plain and hideously boring.

Reactions: 1 user
I admire her weight loss but it has come at the expense of her face which is really damaged because of it. Sure she needed to lose some fat but she doesn't have great information about how to do that- she will be a train wreck later in life.

Her legs look kind of short and stumpy for her height. She has a long torso which I am personally not a fan of.

Im not sure how I feel about her, I think she is inteligent and has nice personality and pretty like next door pretty. Talish and slim....but i think blah...she doesnt impress me so much. I dont understand why almost everybody is so crazy about her.

I find her beauty a bit generic with such a BORING style.

Hate her eyeliner look and prom big curl hair, I wish she modernise a bit more her overall look. I know she has to be somewhat conservative because of protocol but its too boring.

Same with her sister Pippa, what do people see in her??? she SOO normal looking and style wise as well very boring. Also dont understand why everybody was talking so much about her body in the bridesmaid dress.

Her legs look kind of short and stumpy for her height. She has a long torso which I am personally not a fan of.

This. When I look at her legs I think that she is not more than 5'6'' because they're sooo short :nopity:

I think she does look a bit on the skinny side, I mean look at those!:

I don't really like this picture cause it seems like she's being accused of being too thin, but I had to put it :)

042011_kate_middleton_too_skinny_post_544110420173743.jpg

071311_middleton_skinny110713091713.jpg

Kate%20Middleton%20-%20Leggy%20Candids%20In%20London-16-520x873.jpg

She's supposedly down to 95lbs, which I don't know what to think about since it doesn't look like she's THAT low. (keep in mind that she's quite tall though, around 5'10 I think)
So what do you think?? Any weight guesses??

What the heck are they hassling her about? Christ... she doesn't even look like she lost THAT much.. I'd say at 5'11" she probably weighs 105-110. And that is my "low" guess.

Honestly I don't think she looks "gaunt" whatsoever... Silly tabloids.

She DOES look gaunt. Compare to super skinny Miranda Kerr who eats 4 tablespoons of coconut oil a day:
miranda-kerr-335-9.jpg

Compare skin:
Kate-Middleton.jpg

400px-Miranda_Kerr_2012.jpg

They are the same age!!!!

I think it too!

101110524183836.jpg

There is no way that she is 100 pounds, or less! I would say she is around 120 pounds. She is skinny-yes, but not skeletal :confused:

I am 5'10 and my low weight was 113, she looks between 110-115, no way under 100.

ooh just found these photos taken at the jubilee today! I think Kate looks lovely, her waist looks tiny! :luv:

kate-middleton-diamond-jubilee-dress.jpg

kate-middleton-prince-william-harry.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Oh she is NOT 95 lbs at 5"10! Vlada and Freja are the same height and both weight 110 lbs (and maybe even less). You can see that they are MUCH skinnier than "95 lbs" Kate Middleton. I think she is more like 120 and she's not skinny, but slim.
kate-middleton-side-by-side-pink-dress__oPt.jpg

Ugh the media is always trying to say that celebrities are "wasting away" even when they seem to be at perfectly healthy weights. It seems to be more acceptable to criticize people for losing weight, while it's just as rude and uncalled for as criticizing them for gaining weight.

I find her personble and a nice attitude.... but I find her style so dull and boring. Wish she was a bit more edgy and modern. Starting with the makeup(hate the eyeliner) and big curl prom hair at least.

Like we say in spanish she is to me a bit of "a papa sin sal" "a potato without salt" meaning like generic, normal, blah, boring, nothing special....

And she is def. not 95 lbs, she is skinny/slim normal but not gaunt.

I think because shes a pear shape people assume shes smaller. She carries very little weight in her face/chest and thats what you see when you look at her so you assume shes really skinny when most of her weight is carried in her legs. Same with Keira Knightley.

Agreed!

I think Kate looks very normal. I don't even consider her skinny. I think she just does her best to be a good role model and stay popular. No one can say she's fat, and neither actually accuse her of being too thin.

Ugh the media is always trying to say that celebrities are "wasting away" even when they seem to be at perfectly healthy weights.

^ this ^
:lol::lol::lol:

When there's nothing to write they will always pick a person and point at face saying "gaunt, tired, pale", hands and shoulders "bony" and eyes "worried". And even further - get some 'close standing people' to report how tired and nervous they are.

Oh yeah. And never 'lost a pound or two', always 'wasting away'. Like Anne Hathaway 'doesn't know when to stop. People worried she's wasting away.' and Miley 'already skinny. say's she wants to lose more.