F4EFB5E4-1791-4CF0-9C9C-DC9426D6DC2E.jpeg

Did not a single person on her team raise concerns about this?

It took me much longer than I like to admit to realise this was neither bad photoshop, nor design intention, but rather the result of an ill fitting garment on a doughy socialite.

I don’t know what’s worse. The botched nose, the almost-camel toe, or the substantial fat bulge.
You have a team of stylists girl, do better.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Can anyone explain this woman to me? Like how is she not incredibly bloated?

Attachments

• 8248561C-0AB6-4C91-A943-F41D58BB7C19.png
    8248561C-0AB6-4C91-A943-F41D58BB7C19.png
    381.5 KB · Views: 212
:tsk:

Attachments

• 91926197-4E1A-45B0-8221-EADBFB721AD2.png
    91926197-4E1A-45B0-8221-EADBFB721AD2.png
    439.3 KB · Views: 188
  • DB9FAE70-C667-4488-998E-A731CA3A43F3.png
    DB9FAE70-C667-4488-998E-A731CA3A43F3.png
    311.2 KB · Views: 184
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Gigi's face is so bad, but body-wise this is actually a high point for both of them?? This is probably the best Bella has looked since late 2016 (when all those "is she too skinny?!?!1" clickbait articles were coming out). Still nowhere near actual models though.

I don't understand what happened to her face. Used to be so angelic looking & shorter. Drugs? Yo-yo dieting? Just aging badly?

Gigi's face is so bad, but body-wise this is actually a high point for both of them?? This is probably the best Bella has looked since late 2016 (when all those "is she too skinny?!?!1" clickbait articles were coming out). Still nowhere near actual models though.
For Bella yes it's her best since that VS show where she had to share the stage with Abel, but I don't know that it's a high point for Gigi. I think she actually looked great about a year ago, specifically Tommy Hilfiger SS '17.
_AG00053.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users
6F1B1796-740E-4BF0-911F-84911715279F.jpeg
04F80D2B-84C5-4DD9-AFCC-AF4C1815C75D.jpeg

Ok, disregard my earlier post- they both actually look pretty atrocious from these photos... and Bella still manages to look average (and orange) in heels standing next to two short chubby girls.

• Gross
Reactions: 1 users
I don't disagree which is actually crazy--Gigi is bigger than she was a year ago, but looks like "healthy/toned" which is so unlike Bella has ever been, at good or bad points. Bella has lost a lot since dating Abel again--I think her ill fitting garments and her disproportionate arms really add to the confusion about her weight, but look at how she was last season
283008D4-73EC-4850-8289-CFE69369A17A.jpg

• Agree
I don't disagree which is actually crazy--Gigi is bigger than she was a year ago, but looks like "healthy/toned" which is so unlike Bella has ever been, at good or bad points. Bella has lost a lot since dating Abel again--I think her ill fitting garments and her disproportionate arms really add to the confusion about her weight, but look at how she was last season
View attachment 27375
I have the hardest time comparing pictures of Bella, because like you said her arms and proportions make it so confusing. She definitely has a pattern of slimming down considerably the few months before VSFS. These are from Sep-Nov 2016 and even her arms seem a little slimmer (although I could just be imagining that).
9da566a7d2d83090566a86ad22fcb2af.jpg

bella-hadid-in-tights-out-in-new-york-11-14-2016_2.jpg

bella1-645x912.jpg

View attachment 27375
True- Gigi has maintained the “fit” look for a while now, or at least when she needed to (fashion week, campaigns, etc). The problem is, the more weight she loses, the worse her face looks. I sympathize with Bella because I also have disproportionate arms (right now my body looks like “skinny Bella” except with smaller hips) and it’s SO hard to lose arm fat when you naturally carry weight there, but I exercise and eat healthy so the rest of my body looks toned. It’s clear she doesn’t do that. Even at her skinniest she wasn’t very fit.. despite her “3 hour a day workout schedule”.

Even with all that being said, these girls just don’t look like models. At this point, they have made too many modifications to their faces and bodies, dress like idiots, CLEARLY aren't built like models... They don’t look elegant or like “blank canvases” in the slightest.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
jeremy scott collection was lovely, but not sure which is puffier- gigi's face or the dress? angle isn't flattering to her legs either (it may just be me)
4436106-6190801-image-m-9_1537477353475.jpg

jeremy scott collection was lovely, but not sure which is puffier- gigi's face or the dress? angle isn't flattering to her legs either (it may just be me)View attachment 27679
She needs so much bronzer just for the faint illusion of cheekbones. A model with toned small thighs and good bone structure would have pulled off this look much more. You don’t put puffy with puffy:rolleyes:

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user
jeremy scott collection was lovely, but not sure which is puffier- gigi's face or the dress? angle isn't flattering to her legs either (it may just be me)View attachment 27679

That was the Moschino show and I wanted those tights right up until I realized they made everyone's legs look like shit... even Kaia's look wide.
_LLL1197.jpg

I would've loved to see Vlada in that shower-pouf-loofah wedding dress, she might've elevated it (if elevating JS is possible)... Gigi just looks like she rolled around in the shower, got up wearing the pouf, and played in her mums makeup - target audience I guess. But then I'm also not a Jeremy Scott fashion fan.

• Agree