Somebody tell Diet Prada! This is exactly the kind of gold that would be mocked for ages.
I think they know;) I remember seeing it on their story. The weird thing is that Bella hasn't acknowledged it, so I have no idea if the shoot was openly inspired by/a tribute to the Gisele shoot, or if it's actually shady plagiarism that they were hoping would go unnoticed.
Bella just looks so lifeless that she looks like a static, plasticine model rather than an actual person who (should) be actively moving and alive? The difference between her and Gisele is astounding.
The weird thing is, this shoot would be better if she looked more lifeless, like Gisele did, but it really just comes across like she didn't understand the point of the shoot. I think her general lifelessness comes from all the surgery and just this general bored affectation that she's always had.

I think they know;) I remember seeing it on their story. The weird thing is that Bella hasn't acknowledged it, so I have no idea if the shoot was openly inspired by/a tribute to the Gisele shoot, or if it's actually shady plagiarism that they were hoping would go unnoticed.

The weird thing is, this shoot would be better if she looked more lifeless, like Gisele did, but it really just comes across like she didn't understand the point of the shoot. I think her general lifelessness comes from all the surgery and just this general bored affectation that she's always had.
ADF99F9F-87F2-45EF-AA80-299F6DE54C09.jpeg

Actually she posted this 2 days ago and Gisele even commented

Don't worry, not all of us "follow" models as closely as NYS :)
I don't get why you always have to try to make unnecessary arguments all the time with me. Its seriously becoming childish. We all follow models pretty closely, since this site is literally 90% about models...

• WTF
Reactions: 1 users
I don't get why you always have to try to make unnecessary arguments all the time with me. Its seriously becoming childish. We all follow models pretty closely, since this site is literally 90% about models...

Remind me again where I've provoked an argument with you? Because aside from the one in the Angelina Jolie thread where you declared her insane and lied about yourself having a personality disorder, which was indeed aggravated to some extent by me, I don't recall any. I actually generally try not to call out your less intelligent comments because 1) I don't want to come across as completely obnoxious, and 2) there are just so many. Today, however, marks three days of no eating, and I am in a supremely crappy mood.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Funny
Reactions: 8 users
Remind me again where I've provoked an argument with you? Because aside from the one in the Angelina Jolie thread where you declared her insane and lied about yourself having a personality disorder, which was indeed aggravated to some extent by me, I can't recall any.
You always try to add to the fire, of any argument actually. :rolleyes: It's probably half of your postings.
So correcting someone who thought something wrong is "less intelligent"? Ok.

• WTF
  • Sad
You always try to add to the fire, of any argument actually. :rolleyes: It's probably half of your postings.

That's just... not true. Take a look at her profile wall, it's full of people thanking her for her contributions to the forum.

No disrespect NYS, but I think you'd have a hell of a lot of an easier time if you sometimes just rolled your eyes and took a bit of ribbing at your own expense. Maybe I'm only saying that because I'm a Brit, though - we relentlessly rip the piss out of each other in ways far beyond what was said above and it's all considered banter so long as you don't take yourself too seriously.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
I mean... you are the one who said you wait around to meet models and take videos of them when you see them though? I don’t think there was any nasty shade there, just a joke based off what you’ve shared with the forum.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
That's just... not true. Take a look at her profile wall, it's full of people thanking her for her contributions to the forum.

No disrespect NYS, but I think you'd have a hell of a lot of an easier time if you sometimes just rolled your eyes and took a bit of ribbing at your own expense. Maybe I'm only saying that because I'm a Brit, though - we relentlessly rip the piss out of each other in ways far beyond what was said above and it's all considered banter so long as you don't take yourself too seriously.
Already took a look at it. I think you would understand more when literally anything you post is somehow wrong and gets attacked. I can breath and somehow get a bunch of "dislikes" and "disagrees" and then a million people quoting my post loll. :meh:

• Funny
  • Dislike
I mean... you are the one who said you wait around to meet models and take videos of them when you see them though? I don’t think there was any nasty shade there, just a joke based off what you’ve shared with the forum.
I had literally just turned 16... will this ever end. Im almost 19 now.

I had literally just turned 16... will this ever end. Im almost 19 now.

It'll end when you stop being so defensive about it! Do you know the things people in my real life say about things I did when I was sixteen? Sixteen year olds do things they're embarrassed about years later, it's fine if you look back and laugh at it. If you stopped crying wolf about being attacked and just acknowledged "god, I was a cringey little shit back then - and it's immortalised on a catfight thread, doh!" in a good natured way I'm sure people would just drop it eventually. When you raise your hackles at the slightest provocation, you'll only perpetuate the digs because you create bad blood with other members.

Not everything you post is wrong. Hell, you just reached the post count to make Grand Dame status! Just... let it go. It's not that deep, I promise.

and @elle_w00ds, whereabouts is your other half from?! The Brit sense of humour has to be my favourite of our international exports :D

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 3 users
It'll end when you stop being so defensive about it! Do you know the things people in my real life say about things I did when I was sixteen? Sixteen year olds do things they're embarrassed about years later, it's fine if you look back and laugh at it. If you stopped crying wolf about being attacked and just acknowledged "god, I was a cringey little shit back then - and it's immortalised on a catfight thread, doh!" in a good natured way I'm sure people would just drop it eventually. When you raise your hackles at the slightest provocation, you'll only perpetuate the digs because you create bad blood with other members.

Not everything you post is wrong. Hell, you just reached the post count to make Grand Dame status! Just... let it go. It's not that deep, I promise.

and @elle_w00ds, whereabouts is your other half from?! The Brit sense of humour has to be my favourite of our international exports :D
Agreed with all of this! @NewYorkSkinny 's original post replying to me was very useful imo, because I stupidly insinuated that Bella's team didn't acknowledge the obvious inspiration for her shoot when in reality, Bella referenced Gisele's shoot on Instagram a couple of days ago. @elle_w00ds 's comment was playful, snarky teasing (I think:nervous:) which was clearly taken too seriously. As a new member (and an 18 year old myself) I've done a handful of cringey things here in the past week (with varying degrees of stupidity) but I try to let the more experienced members have their fun in correcting me, then quickly move past it. Anyway, this website has been quite entertaining for me today because it's 100 degrees outside in NYC right now and therefore I had no plans to leave the house:p

@IcedLatte Thank you for the valuable info on Brits; I'm moving to the U.K. in a week so this is very useful:woot:

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users