because I stupidly insinuated that Bella's team didn't acknowledge the obvious inspiration for her shoot when in reality, Bella referenced Gisele's shoot on Instagram a couple of days ago
This has literally started because I unplugged over the weekend, don't follow any hadids on instagram (because honestly why would I), made a comment basically summarising the events of the past 72 hours, and you told me.

Oops, sorry.

My thoughts...

I dont have a cat in this fight...
CAT-GIF-Cute-Kitten-battles-himself-in-the-Mirror-PURRfect-Breakdance.gif

Math is hard...
tenor.gif

Glad I logged in though
tumblr_oucyh4F3wY1s9a9yjo1_400.gif

...and back to our regularly scheduled programme.
bella-222e7c6a-15fa-42d3-a19f-33ba1a8ca712.gif

• Love
  • Funny
Reactions: 3 users
...and back to our regularly scheduled programme.
:(

I think no matter which side you're on here, we can all agree that this is the most interesting this thread has been in a long time. If the drama is truly over, let's let this thread die again- until the VSFS and all the reverse thinspo that will ensue:lol:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
From Harper's Bazaar ICONS Party

Its just me or her nose looks kind of botched?

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
her body does look unreal...and not in a good way. It looks like all the fat that would be around her waist is being trapped by her hips and is overflowing into back fat.:disgusted:

Yep, it looks like everything has been 'funelled' downwards and is trying to escape back to its former position. Also her nose looks like it is about to collapse in on itself?