How does she still get booked when her fat spills out of the clothes like that?
It seems like nobody cares anymore as long as your family is rich or you have enough followers. I wonder if this ist ever going to stop.
On a side note: I get more and more annoyed seeing all these instamodels in advertisements. They never look as good as they do on instagram and you can always tell that they don’t belong there.

2B51F02C-1E1D-4F68-B735-300F2F0FC69D.png

• Gross
  • Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 7 users
Ok so I hope I won’t sound confrontational or that I know better than the rest so this is just a thought, don’t you guys feel like this thread + the Jenners’ one should maybe just stop being updated?

I mean we don’t like their appearances and we never will, sure they are an excellent reverse thinspo, but that’s not a reason to make their threads some of the longest and most viewed on this forum, we should instead focus on models whose bodies and works we admire, as there are so many excellent ones who don’t even have a thread here...?

I know that @FashionThin made a whole contest just to “make Skinny Gossip forums skinny again” as @bingeonvogue said, so maybe enough with the chunky nepomodels?

(Sorry for any grammar mistakes)

• Agree
Reactions: 19 users
Dear lord what kind of fuckery is this?!?

And also why is Gigi dressed like JLo from this season's World of Dance? The outfit was awful enough the first time I saw it...

• WTF
Reactions: 4 users

And also why is Gigi dressed like JLo from this season's World of Dance? The outfit was awful enough the first time I saw it...

Bella’s face really looks like she should be on real house wives...idk how she looks so old and botoxed at 21....

Reactions: 1 user

Extremely poor tribute to an iconic scene. Part of the charm of the scene in Beetlejuice is the way the actors show their bewilderment at being possessed by ghosts...not really getting the same level of expression from the Hadids. Awkward AF

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users
Ok so I hope I won’t sound confrontational or that I know better than the rest so this is just a thought, don’t you guys feel like this thread + the Jenners’ one should maybe just stop being updated?

I mean we don’t like their appearances and we never will, sure they are an excellent reverse thinspo, but that’s not a reason to make their threads some of the longest and most viewed on this forum, we should instead focus on models whose bodies and works we admire, as there are so many excellent ones who don’t even have a thread here...?

I know that @FashionThin made a whole contest just to “make Skinny Gossip forums skinny again” as @bingeonvogue said, so maybe enough with the chunky nepomodels?

(Sorry for any grammar mistakes)

Honestly the hater juice can be pretty thirst quenching. Being really skinny is hard. It's important to draw from an array of resources to either maintain or move forward with progress. Models are inspiring, and their dedication and discipline certainly don't go unnoticed, but they also aren't always so easy to relate to - in terms of height, appearance, and their careers heavily depending on being very thin. Like if I gained 25 pounds, nothing in my life would really change besides me not being so happy with myself and maybe friends and acquaintances noticing that I looked bigger. But I wouldn't lose a source of income, or have my ability to pay my bills and rent be jeopardized, or be chastised or shamed by an agent. Gigi, Bella, and Kendall are able to get away with being soft and it not affecting their careers or popularity... so they are. It's really interesting to me that their desire to overeat overrides their desire to maintain a beautiful aesthetic, especially when their bodies are constantly on display for the entire world (which is their choice - and a consequence of that choice is that some people aren't going to like what they see). Just goes to show that this really isn't an easy thing. If you're not prepared to work hard and make sacrifices, don't expect results... because you haven't earned them.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users

gigi looks awful. the bloated face, try-hard acting and cringeworthy dancing are painful to watch. bella looks... better. yes, plastic, but i preferred her outfits and her less dramatic 'acting'. when she was lying on the floor at the end she looked almost skinny. yolanda was just as bad as gigi and anwar was probably only there so vogue didn't feel bad leaving him out (like everyone else does). overall, a weird waste of ready to wear and four minutes and twenty seconds closer to another headache.

ps, the fact that it opened with a tray of burgers and fries made my insides hurt

gigi looks awful. the bloated face, try-hard acting and cringeworthy dancing are painful to watch. bella looks... better. yes, plastic, but i preferred her outfits and her less dramatic 'acting'. when she was lying on the floor at the end she looked almost skinny. yolanda was just as bad as gigi and anwar was probably only there so vogue didn't feel bad leaving him out (like everyone else does). overall, a weird waste of ready to wear and four minutes and twenty seconds closer to another headache.

ps, the fact that it opened with a tray of burgers and fries made my insides hurt
Gigi has aged so much in the last year. It makes me sad because she did have such a pretty youthful face at one point. Not a model look, but very California surfer girl vibes. Now she looks so old and tired

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
mrQZ8z7.jpg

I didn’t even recognize her at first. She looks 10 years older than she actually is.

Damn it! Ten whole Hadid-free days and you had to go and post this?!? :(:p;)

But for serious... makeup? Lighting? Edit? There's something off... her nose isn't even the right shape and she has jowls. Total train wreck...

• Agree

Why is it just SO DAMN COOL to eat burgers? And pizza and basically all the other unhealthy fast foods. Why??? The way she dances :supershame:

• Agree

Why is it just SO DAMN COOL to eat burgers? And pizza and basically all the other unhealthy fast foods. Why??? The way she dances :supershame:

This is, like, the third time she's done it... apparently it's a thing with her and Fallon. It's nauseating... the whole schtick reminds me of this quote from Gone Girl
"Being the Cool Girl means I am a hot, brilliant, funny woman who adores football, poker, dirty jokes, and burping, who plays video games, drinks cheap beer, loves threesomes and anal sex, and jams hot dogs and hamburgers into her mouth like she’s hosting the world’s biggest culinary gang bang while somehow maintaining a size 2"

1280_gigi_hadid_jimmy_fallon_tonight_show.jpg
gigi-burger-social.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 9 users