Emma Stone

Major probs for her thighs here :highfive:
Untitled-3.jpg

AND HERE, I mean Woahhhh
Untitled-2.jpg

Emma's higher weight kind of looks like my body when I was around 135-140 (I'm a bit taller than her), she's not a super-skinny or anything but she does give me hope that I can look tiny and dainty instead of skinny-curvy as I lose more :luv:

Now I've been thinking about these pictures for a few days and since I'm horrible at guessing weight I thought I'd ask you girls: how much weight do you think she lost considering she's about 5'6? Cause she was quite heavy in her House Bunny days, so maybe she went from 130 to 110 lbs? Am I completely off?

I'd agree with this :) she's really got no muscle tone from what I can tell so her weight's probably a bit lower than you would think.

Emma's higher weight kind of looks like my body when I was around 135-140 (I'm a bit taller than her), she's not a super-skinny or anything but she does give me hope that I can look tiny and dainty instead of skinny-curvy as I lose more :luv:

SHE gives you hope? You're like already skinnier than her if I recon your pic with your tiny legs well. :kiss:

SHE gives you hope? You're like already skinnier than her if I recon your pic with your tiny legs well. :kiss:

You're a sweetie ;) I might be somewhere around her size, but I still feel so hippy and feh... I'd rather be a Freja than a Candace, know what I mean?

You're a sweetie ;) I might be somewhere around her size, but I still feel so hippy and feh... I'd rather be a Freja than a Candace, know what I mean?

Of course, who wouldn't! A Freja or a Vlada *sigh* You're way closer to it than I am anyway so keep going darling. :highfive:

She's becoming a very good thinspo!

Cover and cover story "Emma Stone Rules. End. Of." for Glamour UK February 2013
image.jpg

image.jpg
[/url]

emma_stone_revlons_nearly_naked_makeup_launch_05.jpg

Emma in W:

Emma-Stone-1-419x670.jpg

Her legs are looking pretty good, and is that a thigh gap I spy behind her hands? Pity the pose makes her top half look stocky...

She looks sooo tired in all those pictures with the white and orange dress. Lovely legs though! ;)

Do you girls think she'll keep losing?

She looks sooo tired in all those pictures with the white and orange dress. Lovely legs though! ;)

Do you girls think she'll keep losing?

YES!!! Her face looks tired and her eyes puffy... She shouldn't if she is going to keep looking like this face wise

Apparently, she went from her usual 116lbs to 105lbs and has gotten 'too skinny' so Andrew is really worried about her. He thinks that if she loses any more, she'll look skeletal.

I think she looks lovely, body wise. She does look tired though, and red hair suits her better imo.

Oh my, that dress is hideous :wtf:

I actually think she can pull it off and given the shape of the dress she may be one of the few people that can. so kudos to that! Besides I like how she always looks classy and is consistant with her style, while being brave enough to experiment with her wardrobe every once in a while.

IA, her red hair made her look more alive! she should get some bangs and dye it again, voilà! I love her body and admire her style choices on the red carpet because her street style is perfection.

She's one of the girls that start looking extremly old when losing weight. Sucks for her haha. Also she should stop wearing these pointy stilettos and choose rounder shapes. I don't know why this shape bothers me so much, it looks so outdated and girls wearing them remind me of chickens.(Oh I'm so nice today haha)

Reactions: 1 user
I love Emma Stone! I think she is so beautiful, especially in "The Help." She gives me hope because my body looks pretty similar to hers at her highest weight. I also have those mouth wrinkles and they make me feel very self-conscious. I wonder what they will look like when I lose more weight. :nervous: When I look at Emma, she is just so beautiful despite the mouth wrinkles and it makes me feel better. :)