Emma Stone

That's exactly why I feel sad about it. It's wasted potential. :(

If it makes you feel better it looks like they're still in production. Have patience and only time will tell. Plus weight loss is usually much slower than weight gain

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
So I've given up all hope. RIP. (sorry I can be a drama queen)

emma-stone-tiff-the-hollywood-reporter-portraits-2016-4.jpg

• Sad
  • Gross
Reactions: 4 users
i'd rather see her maintain at this less than ideal, but not horrible weight than lose anymore, get scrutinized, and gain a bunch to "be normal" again...i hate that that's the sacrifice in hollywood these days, but so be it:supershame:

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
I saw La La Land earlier this week, and that's exactly what I was thinking about pretty much all of her outfits... I adored her acting and voice, though :luv:

la-la-land.jpg
She's so pale- I always thought she rocked the ethereal pixie type look, but at higher weights that goes from "she's so faire and mysterious!" to "oh, she must not get out much, huh?" :(

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 7 users
God I loved La La Land soo much, I watched it three times, I don't care if it's overhyped. The dresses she had in the movie were pretty flattering, they made her look way skinnier than she is. tight jeans don't lie tough

Is it just wishful thinking or is she getting a tiny bit better?
NINTCHDBPICT000411402547-e1528334359255.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000411402556-e1528334408760.jpg

This isn't meant to savage her or her outfit at all, but I gave a very quick cursory glance at the pictures when I opened the thread and I was reminded of a construction worker holding his/her paint of pot in the hand (for a second though!)

• Funny
Reactions: 1 users
This isn't meant to savage her or her outfit at all, but I gave a very quick cursory glance at the pictures when I opened the thread and I was reminded of a construction worker holding his/her paint of pot in the hand (for a second though!)

LOL. Pretty sure that's the look she was going for. :naughty:

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user