Emma Stone

after seeing so many pictures of her in the past days I've realized that I don't find her as beautiful as I find her, just plain charming! She's quirky, incredibly funny, fashionable, and has a great personality.

Reactions: 1 user
after seeing so many pictures of her in the past days I've realized that I don't find her as beautiful as I find her, just plain charming! She's quirky, incredibly funny, fashionable, and has a great personality.

exactly-- she has a quite "normal" face compared to other celebs so i find it quite amusing that some people are saying that she is the most beautiful chick ever..

yes she's pretty but what i like more about her is what you mentioned above- this whole funny, down-to-earth- thing is what's making her really likable :)

i am a bit undecided about emma - at times i find her quite pretty, but sometimes she just seems okay, nothing special... i love her style, though, i think she really knows what looks good on her (make-up as well as clothes) and i like her skinny legs, but stomach... not so much
emma-stone-bikini-brazil7.jpg

I think she's cute and adorable but I don't really know her. She's not skinny, I find her kind of plain looking and dare I say average.

Anyways, for anyone interested I read in today's newspaper (either Metro or the evening standard, sorry can't remember which one) that she finished a whole dish (I think it was a noodle dish) of something from Wagamama (a chain restaurant in the UK).

i think she looks so lovely and yet dailymail readers are complainin about her being too thin :rolleyes:
article-2202947-1500A4AA000005DC-888_306x798.jpg

article-2202947-1500A4BA000005DC-787_306x798.jpg

article-2202947-1500A47A000005DC-66_634x515.jpg

What the hell? :wtf:

I think she looks absolutely healthy and athletic, by no means too thin...but of course, that's not what most people (fatties?)/ 'the public' thinks :rolleyes:

I would definitely not call her body "athletic." She has no muscle definition.

She's quite a bit thinner than she used to be. I think she's bordering on too skinny... I still think she's pretty though. Love the outfit.

Looking good here :luv:

She looks so sweet here, love the hair and outfit :luv:
I also like that she doesn't spray tan herself, I don't think it would be a good look on her. I love her white porcelain skin.
If she keeps this weight that'd be great, it really works for her.

Yes I agree with the above posts. She looks fantastic with her white skin, and like mentioned before it's harder to look skinnier with pale skin.

I think she might be my goal body... She's a sort of delicate thin and I think is realistic for me :luv: maybe like 15 pounds away!

Aww:luv: Sure she could lose 5-10 lbs but I still think she's adorable and love also that she doesn't feel the need to spray tan/faux tan herself like so many celebs...:wtf:

I agree with the tanning sentiment. And really, she is just so cute. I can't even choose if I prefer her red or blond. I love her as both. Ugh... she is adorable. But in a very likable, non forced kind of way.

I love Emma Stone:oops: Ithink shes adorable:luv:

And really, she is just so cute. I can't even choose if I prefer her red or blond. I love her as both.
I love her when she's light blonde, like when she wore that gorgeous Calvin Klein dress :luv: But damn does she make a sassy red head.

article-2203411-1503DEEF000005DC-669_634x730.jpg

Her arms look great here. And man, she is just really pretty, I love that she smiles with her whole face, if that makes sense.

I totally get what you mean, her whole face lights up and it's infectious! :p

article-2203411-1503DE07000005DC-401_634x964.jpg

article-2203411-1503DE8A000005DC-154_306x871.jpg

article-2203411-1503DEEF000005DC-669_634x730.jpg

Her arms look great here. And man, she is just really pretty, I love that she smiles with her whole face, if that makes sense.

Omg she looks so tall! Apparently she is 5'6" which isn't incredibly short, but it isn't really that tall either...but she looks like a model here. Proof that you don't need to be 5'10" to look long and lean!

Omg she looks so tall! Apparently she is 5'6" which isn't incredibly short, but it isn't really that tall either...but she looks like a model here. Proof that you don't need to be 5'10" to look long and lean!

Well yeah, in those pics she doesn't look 5'6 at all. However, on a regular basis, she kinda does...