Emma Stone

I wasn't a fan of hers at all when I first saw her around...but slowly and surely shes grown on me a ton! Those last photos of her she looks amazing...damn girl looks good.

She's become very stylish <3
b22ca635338bfaa9_emma-stone.xxxlarge_1.jpg

I hope no one hate me for saying this, but I don't like her face. There's times where I don't think she's attractive at all. Those god forsaken revlon ads, ugh. But she did look great in The House Bunny and she's good thinspo

I hope no one hate me for saying this, but I don't like her face. There's times where I don't think she's attractive at all. Those god forsaken revlon ads, ugh. But she did look great in The House Bunny and she's good thinspo

I personally like her face, but I can fully see how someone wouldn't find it as appealing, does that make sense? I feel like her hair and makeup play a huge role for sure, I did not think she was particularly gorgeous as a redhead or when she had those damn side bangs.

Meh. I really think she is 2 years behind in the style department Those thick black framed glasses! What is that about? And the additional bow tie is just too much that she made a simple jean and sweater combo look try hard. I never thought it could be possible.

I think her weight loss progress is very motivational however, I really don't care much for her style--waaay too calculated cutesy without the ease. Looks like a cheap imitation of Michelle Williams.

I think her arms look really good from behind :luv: I love it when someone has delicate arms.

Attachments

• emma stone.jpg
    emma stone.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 181
she's wearing so many amazing things these days, love love love her style
acdF1azA.jpg
abbiI0ga.jpg
abfXCW11.jpg
A13493823632029101_2.jpg
abrSA0GO.jpg

^so clever and awesome.
I think she's become my new style icon, goodbye Olivia Palermo :p
I seriously would love to look at her closet, she has amazing coats!

It's funny how black sweater + jeans can look stylish or the opposite depending on the wearer's weight ;)

OMG yes!! That is basically my uniform and when I am at a lower weight I feel so chic and stylish, and when I am larger I look in the mirror and think "wtf it looks like I'm not even trying!" I suppose that's why fat celebrities (cough Kardashian cough Osbourne) wear tons of bright colors, glitter, extremely structured blazers, tons of makeup...basically anything to prove they are still putting effort into their appearance. Yet they will never look as fabulous and put together as Emma or another skinny in plain jeans + t shirt or sweater. :)

Reactions: 3 users
She looks so cute is the most recent picture, but I still miss the red hair.

She's looking so gorgeous and I think she pulls off blonde and red hair so well. I'd say I prefer the red though because of Easy A and how wonderful she was in that. .:luv:

Emma's body transformation!!! I think she looks really good, she's been a good gurl :luv:

Untitled-1.jpg

Major probs for her thighs here :highfive:
Untitled-3.jpg

AND HERE, I mean Woahhhh
Untitled-2.jpg

Untitledff-1.jpg

z.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Now I've been thinking about these pictures for a few days and since I'm horrible at guessing weight I thought I'd ask you girls: how much weight do you think she lost considering she's about 5'6? Cause she was quite heavy in her House Bunny days, so maybe she went from 130 to 110 lbs? Am I completely off?