Emma Stone

8D O-hahaha. Totally did not know. The promo doesn't really mention names. But I'm still mega happy she's the female lead. The Toby/Kirsten pairing got boring fast for me.

The first of the latest Spiderman movies made it seem that Peter sees/likes MJ from a very young age since they are neighbours so I assumed~ Serves me right for going off movies. >>;

edit. @abarna since I forgot to quote.

Last edited by a moderator:
Emma Stone for Vogue US July 2012, by Mario Testino
Emma-Stone-Mario-Testino3-730x974.jpg

Emma-Stone-Mario-Testino2-730x974.jpg

Emma-Stone-Mario-Testino1-730x974.jpg
:luv:
Emma-Stone-Mario-Testino8-730x974.jpg

Emma-Stone-Mario-Testino7-730x974.jpg

Emma-Stone-Mario-Testino6-730x974.jpg

Emma-Stone-Mario-Testino5-730x974.jpg

Emma-Stone-Mario-Testino4-730x974.jpg
love this one!
Emma-Stone-Mario-Testino9-730x974.jpg

nerd alert: do you mean mary jane? because she is actually playing gwen stacy, its meant to be about peter parker when he was in high school and becomes spiderman and also his first love gwen

:bow: yes fellow geek. i accidentally told my friends what happens to her at the end and they were so angry with me haha

that ed is amazing!!!

She is one of my favorites! I loved her in Zombieland and Easy A! She's a great actress and incredibly gorgeous! I just wish she wouldn't dye her hair blonde. She still looks gorgeous with blonde hair, but I think the darker colors suit her better!

I love her new look, she's so classically pretty and I love the way sh ecarries herself.
These are from the Vogue UK shoot
Emma-Stone-Vogue-UK-Cover-2012.jpg

emma_stone_vogue_uk_august_2012_Vz2d9N6.sized.jpg

emma-stone-august-2012-vogue.jpg

emmastone-vogue-front.jpg

:bow: yes fellow geek. i accidentally told my friends what happens to her at the end and they were so angry with me haha

that ed is amazing!!!

This happened to me too!! Before it came out my friend insisted that she was playing Mary Jane and I'm just like "umm nooo she's blonde dude." My friend had no idea why that made any difference and I am just like "IT MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE!" Then I go on to explain who Gwen is and why Peter isn't with her anymore, and there's this moment of glare from my friend. haha

This happened to me too!! Before it came out my friend insisted that she was playing Mary Jane and I'm just like "umm nooo she's blonde dude." My friend had no idea why that made any difference and I am just like "IT MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE!" Then I go on to explain who Gwen is and why Peter isn't with her anymore, and there's this moment of glare from my friend. haha

Hahaha same thing happened here! Oh dear.

I recently found out that my boyfriend thinks she's God's gift to men, and I still can't help but like her. That is girl-crush commitment, friends.

OMG, girl's eyes are REDONKULOUS! These shots really emphasize it.. But she naturally has what Dakota Flower or Bush or Rose (Whatever) can only dream of photoshopping. Be still my beating heart :luv:

Aren't they just?! Mine are actually a very similar colour (hence the username!) but minuscule compared to Em's. Note to self...practice widening eyes....

4799932165_d2596466bb_m.jpg

Aren't they just?! Mine are actually a very similar colour (hence the username!) but minuscule compared to Em's. Note to self...practice widening eyes....

4799932165_d2596466bb_m.jpg

HAHA I have huge eyes and I hate them, if I had a penny for every time someone told me "omg you have such big eyes" I would be filthy rich.

Ok, don't kill me, but I love Teen Vogue. I love how it has this escence of fun and youth, but it is not a regular teen magazine. It actually talks about fashion and the industry and features actual models and not regular girls. It is well, TEEN Vogue! :lol:
I really liked Emma Stone's spread for the September Issue of the magazine:
ppsl-06-emma-stone-cov.jpg

ppsl-02-emma-stone-cov.jpg

ppsl-01-emma-stone-cov.jpg

ppsl-04-emma-stone-cov.jpg

ppsl-03-emma-stone-cov.jpg

Ok, don't kill me, but I love Teen Vogue. I love how it has this escence of fun and youth, but it is not a regular teen magazine. It actually talks about fashion and the industry and features actual models and not regular girls. It is well, TEEN Vogue! :lol:

well she looks pretty good sure, but not for HER, I mean she could look so much better than in these photos, not a fan of the styling or facial expressions...

ppsl-06-emma-stone-cov.jpg

ppsl-01-emma-stone-cov.jpg

Oh...I'm actually not a fan of these pics. She just seems...idk, dull? Her expressions seem forced. And the wrinkles are a little too apparent TBH.

I love her!!!! It amazes me how great a naturally blonde girl can look so good in red hair too!!!

She definitely looks better skinnier. Her legs rubbing together in those shorts in the "before" pic are just....ew. They look much better thinner. :)

I loved her in Zombieland! And I saw that Spiderman movie, it was so worth watching.
I have to get one of those Vogues... Btw, here's my fave look of hers:

imgres

5985524.jpg

Her hair was amazing! <33

And here's an old pic of her in jeans:
101510-emma-stone-290.jpg

Zombieland has been the first movie i've seen her in and i instantly fell in love with her...have watched every movie she did after that, although most of them weren't that good. Emma Stone makes them worth watching anyway :grin: