Emma Stone

She's gorgeous! Love her body and face, and she seems to be one of those people who can pull off most hair colours. I like how smart and down-to-earth she comes across as, too.

PS. I always forget how different she used to look!

this is from a year ago i think, but i really love this pic of here, she makes me like polka dots! :grin:
02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

I think Emma is stunning ! her in that peach dress- amazing!

Here are some recent pictures of her. I think she still looks stunning. :)

Attachments

• emma stone 5.jpg
    emma stone 5.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 123
  • emma stone 4.jpg
    emma stone 4.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 134
  • emma stone 3.jpg
    emma stone 3.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 131
  • emma stone 2.jpg
    emma stone 2.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 128
  • emma stone 1.jpg
    emma stone 1.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 127
Reactions: 1 user
This girl is looking amazing lately! The vogue editorial is absolutely stunning

She looks so much older than she really is. Can't believe she's in her early 20s. However, she's skinny, lucky her!

WHOA - she has gotten so much skinnier! I used to think she had a little bit to lose, but she's AMAZING looking now.

I still thought she was beautiful, even at this weight, though:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRF-5WWH9xIYZiilVk7zpA5mBmFlBfKEJCRSn0aifkQdFVmKdHHJQ.jpg

Woah, I didn't realise she lost so much weight.. Never really spent much attention to her, but in the last year or so I have and I have to say, such a girl crush on her! She look's amazing in that gothy Gucci dress.. seem's so genuine and so frail and pale! Beautiful girl!! :luv:

I really like the whole ed. Much higher caliber than most celeb eds. But that picture just... What a doll. :luv:

Agreed!! She's so thin and classically pretty, a stylist's dream :luv: they probably loved working with her compared to some Kardashian they coulda gotten stuck with.

I was so excited to see she was MJ! I cannot punctuate with enough exclamation marks to convey my inner squeal. :luv:

nerd alert: do you mean mary jane? because she is actually playing gwen stacy, its meant to be about peter parker when he was in high school and becomes spiderman and also his first love gwen