Emma Stone

I have def noticed her getting thinner :) Like in Super Bad (the movie) she was really average- I didn't think anything of her at all. Then I saw her in Zombieland, and she was STUNNING. So unique, I also love her beautiful eyes.
:highfive:

I absolutely adore Emma Stone for her fun, quirky personality
I guess she's a natural thin, but wondering what you guys think of her body and/or personality :)
6Emma-Stone-Bikini-Rio-020512-435x580.jpg

emma_stone_cleavage.jpg

Emma-Stone-cleavage.jpg

Emma-Stone-bikini.jpg

emma-stone-2010-mtv-vmas.jpg

LOVE LOVE LOVE Emma Stone! Though I don't think she's 'naturally' as thin as she is now, she's a lot skinnier now than her House Bunny days - and she's even slimmer than she was in Easy A. Which means she had to work at being thin, like we do - and that makes me like her even more :highfive:

really? hmm
Now that you mention it..
Emma+Stone+in+J+Mendel+Pre-Fall+2012.jpg

late 2011
easy-a-emma-stone.jpg

Emma+Stone+Easy+A+Photocall+in+Berlin+%25283%2529.jpg

Easy A days.
Emma+Stone+Easy+Premiere+2010+Toronto+International+XF3CbzdJbesl.jpg

in 2010

She definitely looks thinner from her face.

I really like her big eyes! and her body too, she looks good now :)

934_emma-stone-magazine-january-skinny-314476342.jpg

and i'm SO jealous of her being with Andrew Garfield :luv:
emma-stone-andrew-garfield-holding-hands-in-nyc-01.jpg

I love her!!!! although, i don't like her being blonde...

and i'm SO jealous of her being with Andrew Garfield :luv:
emma-stone-andrew-garfield-holding-hands-in-nyc-01.jpg

Awwww, me too. I'm so waiting for that Spiderman movie. He's just awesome, I'm so jealous.

I like Emma Stone, she's always funny and kinda cute in movies. I'm not sure of what I think about her body though. I think she might have started to exercice or something coz her body looks better than it used to. But I'd still like to be a bit skinnier so I dunno.

I love her personality! She isn't extremly skinny, but I apprecciate her hard work! She has lost soo much from the very beginning.

Emma Stone looks amazing! She told Shape.com that her workout routine includes:

1. Rock-climbing. Stone has always said that she likes to be outdoors as much as possible while she's working out. One of her favorite things to do is go rock-climbing at the Chelsea piers in New York.

2. Pilates. Stone is frequently spotted going in and out of a studio in El Lay (she's also a fan of weight-training!).

3. Walking. When Stone is in Hollywood and can't go indoor or outdoor rock-climbing, she takes long walks or jogs to get herself moving and the blood flowing.

It seems to be working!

Emma Stone looks amazing! She told Shape.com that her workout routine includes:

1. Rock-climbing. Stone has always said that she likes to be outdoors as much as possible while she's working out. One of her favorite things to do is go rock-climbing at the Chelsea piers in New York.

2. Pilates. Stone is frequently spotted going in and out of a studio in El Lay (she's also a fan of weight-training!).

3. Walking. When Stone is in Hollywood and can't go indoor or outdoor rock-climbing, she takes long walks or jogs to get herself moving and the blood flowing.

It seems to be working!

Oh thank you for posting this! I really love her frame -- tiny but not too tiny, toned but not too toned. Glad to have the insight :)

Love how slender her arm is even in this stripped sweater. She truly is a thinspiration. She's vibing some Audrey Hepburn by her delicate and slender physique. I'm digging it.

Attachments

• Emma-Stone-Andrew-Garfield-Hold-Hands-LAX-Pictures.jpg
    Emma-Stone-Andrew-Garfield-Hold-Hands-LAX-Pictures.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 284
Emma's gorgeous, she does dorky, sexy and girl-next-door down to a tee! Wish she'd kept the stunning red hair though. She was an ambassador for us gingers! The blonde makes her look like Michelle Williams a bit. Not gone on it at all.

Some more pictures of Emma.

Attachments

• emma1.jpg
    emma1.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 137
  • emma 3.jpg
    emma 3.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 156
  • emma2.jpg
    emma2.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 159