• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Emma Stone

K

KeKo

I'm on the fence with this one. Would you consider Emma Stone thinspo or not?

I love her as an actor! :grin:

tumblr_ldnbalmW3v1qf2olgo1_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
K

KeKo

In case you do not recognize her, she is from "Zombieland," "Superbad" and "The House Bunny." Recently, in "Easy A" and "The Help."

More pics!

Annabelle

Rookie
I think she look awesome in 'Zombieland' and i love the first pic of her with the cab in the background, but i'm not sure if she fits in the thinspo category either...:rolleyes:

N

Nessie

I find she is a good actor, love watching her movies, especially love Zombieland. She is pretty in her own lil special way, but I don't think I would classify her as skinny or thinspo.

Isabel

Worker Bee
She always seems just a little bit skinny fat to me, especially in Easy A. She's definitely not thinspiration for me but I love her as an actress and her giant eyes.

SecretMelody17

Super Star
She's gotten pretty skinny this past year!
I love her body and style. :luv:

Here's how she looked a couple years ago. She wasn't fat, but definitely not skinny:
2eupj4g.jpg

And now:
1z6ef44.jpg
hrez29.jpg

More pics below!

Attachments

N

Nessie

I love her in the last picture with the peach color dress and new blonde hair, omg just beautiful and i love her make up in that picture. I would love to look like that in the face, nice blonde hair with beautiful blue eyes

V

Victoria

oh i love her legs in the skinny pictures. and her skin tone is just wow.

SecretMelody17

Super Star
oh i love her legs in the skinny pictures. and her skin tone is just wow.
Yes, I LOVE her skin!
I'm so glad that she embraces her paleness rather than trying to be tan like everyone else in Hollywood. The effect is STUNNING.
I have really pale skin, too, and I've always liked it that way. I never understood why people expect me to hate it or wish I were tan. It's refreshing to see her celebrating her natural skin tone.

Also, it's a lot harder to look skinny with such pale skin, as a tan helps slim you and hides cellulite, so the fact that her legs look so great on camera is really a testament to how thin she is!

S

skinnyhawaiiangirl

I like her too. She lost quite a bit a weight. Also, she is a good actress and pretty.

K

KeKo

Also, it's a lot harder to look skinny with such pale skin, as a tan helps slim you and hides cellulite, so the fact that her legs look so great on camera is really a testament to how thin she is!
THIS is a great point!!

Lolo

Rookie
Whoa, so I knew she lost a lot of weight from her House Bunny days and even from her Easy A days, but I just Googled her and she is TOTAL thinspo. Big up to you! :highfive:

Check out this pic :grin:

Attachments

S

soshewouldance

She's so beautiful and thin, and a good actress to boot! It's harder to look thin when you're super pale as well.

A

amb

Wow! I never realise how much weight she lost! She looks amazing now~~

Anyway, she is a great actress and has a fun personality to boot. Love her

floatingthistle

Worker Bee
I love Emma Stone. :luv: She's so cool, she doesn't need to be pretty (people would still love her cause of her awesomeness) but she is really gorgeous. I wish I had her smile + bubble personality :grin:. Apparently she kinda hated her skin and used to fake tan but now is comfortable in her own skin. Good thing too cause she has a gorgeous complexion. Her eyes are huge :wtf:. I think she's close to thinspo, at least for an actress. I think she's one of the skinnier actresses I'm aware of. Even if she doesnt make actual thinspo I think she's been quite fit and toned since she started working out for the new Spiderman movie.

S

Skinny2012

I think she is super cute, but IMO she looks way better with red hair than with blond hair.

Ally

Rising Star
How much weight exactly do you think she lost since her 'bunny house' days??

SatelliteEyes

Worker Bee
Oh my gosh, she is a doll, I want to dress her up or something :grin: she dyed her hair blonde for a movie role, I wish I could pull off different hair colours as well as her...