Emma Stone

Discussion in 'Celebrities' started by KeKo, Feb 7, 2012.

1. KeKo

KeKo Guest

I'm on the fence with this one. Would you consider Emma Stone thinspo or not?

I love her as an actor! :grin:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 KeKo, Feb 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2012
  2. KeKo

KeKo Guest

In case you do not recognize her, she is from "Zombieland," "Superbad" and "The House Bunny." Recently, in "Easy A" and "The Help."

More pics!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Annabelle

Annabelle Rising Star

I think she look awesome in 'Zombieland' and i love the first pic of her with the cab in the background, but i'm not sure if she fits in the thinspo category either...:rolleyes:

4. Nessie

Nessie Guest

I find she is a good actor, love watching her movies, especially love Zombieland. She is pretty in her own lil special way, but I don't think I would classify her as skinny or thinspo.

5. Isabel

Isabel Rising Star

She always seems just a little bit skinny fat to me, especially in Easy A. She's definitely not thinspiration for me but I love her as an actress and her giant eyes.

6. SecretMelody17

SecretMelody17 SuperStar

She's gotten pretty skinny this past year!
    I love her body and style. :luv:

Here's how she looked a couple years ago. She wasn't fat, but definitely not skinny:
    [​IMG]

And now:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

More pics below!

Attached Files:

7. Nessie

Nessie Guest

I love her in the last picture with the peach color dress and new blonde hair, omg just beautiful and i love her make up in that picture. I would love to look like that in the face, nice blonde hair with beautiful blue eyes

8. Victoria

Victoria Guest

oh i love her legs in the skinny pictures. and her skin tone is just wow.

9. Lolo

Lolo SuperStar

L<3VE! She has lost a lot of weight, BEAUTIFUL :)

10. SecretMelody17

SecretMelody17 SuperStar

Yes, I LOVE her skin!
    I'm so glad that she embraces her paleness rather than trying to be tan like everyone else in Hollywood. The effect is STUNNING.
    I have really pale skin, too, and I've always liked it that way. I never understood why people expect me to hate it or wish I were tan. It's refreshing to see her celebrating her natural skin tone.

Also, it's a lot harder to look skinny with such pale skin, as a tan helps slim you and hides cellulite, so the fact that her legs look so great on camera is really a testament to how thin she is!

11. I like her too. She lost quite a bit a weight. Also, she is a good actress and pretty.

12. KeKo

KeKo Guest

THIS is a great point!!

13. Lolo

Lolo SuperStar

Whoa, so I knew she lost a lot of weight from her House Bunny days and even from her Easy A days, but I just Googled her and she is TOTAL thinspo. Big up to you! :highfive:

Check out this pic :grin:

Attached Files:

14. She's so beautiful and thin, and a good actress to boot! It's harder to look thin when you're super pale as well.

15. amb

amb Guest

Wow! I never realise how much weight she lost! She looks amazing now~~

Anyway, she is a great actress and has a fun personality to boot. Love her

16. floatingthistle

floatingthistle SuperStar

I love Emma Stone. :luv: She's so cool, she doesn't need to be pretty (people would still love her cause of her awesomeness) but she is really gorgeous. I wish I had her smile + bubble personality :grin:. Apparently she kinda hated her skin and used to fake tan but now is comfortable in her own skin. Good thing too cause she has a gorgeous complexion. Her eyes are huge :wtf:. I think she's close to thinspo, at least for an actress. I think she's one of the skinnier actresses I'm aware of. Even if she doesnt make actual thinspo I think she's been quite fit and toned since she started working out for the new Spiderman movie.

17. Skinny2012

Skinny2012 Guest

I think she is super cute, but IMO she looks way better with red hair than with blond hair.

[​IMG]

18. Ally

Ally Community Duchess

How much weight exactly do you think she lost since her 'bunny house' days??

19. analinne

analinne Grand Dame

She looks now so fragile :luv:

20. SatelliteEyes

SatelliteEyes Grand Dame

Oh my gosh, she is a doll, I want to dress her up or something :grin: she dyed her hair blonde for a movie role, I wish I could pull off different hair colours as well as her...