Emma Stone

K

KeKo

I'm on the fence with this one. Would you consider Emma Stone thinspo or not?

I love her as an actor! :grin:

tumblr_ldnbalmW3v1qf2olgo1_500.jpg

emmastone0411113.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In case you do not recognize her, she is from "Zombieland," "Superbad" and "The House Bunny." Recently, in "Easy A" and "The Help."

More pics!
emma-stone-0.jpg

emma-stone-paper-man.jpg

I think she look awesome in 'Zombieland' and i love the first pic of her with the cab in the background, but i'm not sure if she fits in the thinspo category either...:rolleyes:

I find she is a good actor, love watching her movies, especially love Zombieland. She is pretty in her own lil special way, but I don't think I would classify her as skinny or thinspo.

She always seems just a little bit skinny fat to me, especially in Easy A. She's definitely not thinspiration for me but I love her as an actress and her giant eyes.

She's gotten pretty skinny this past year!
I love her body and style. :luv:

Here's how she looked a couple years ago. She wasn't fat, but definitely not skinny:
2eupj4g.jpg

And now:
1z6ef44.jpg

hrez29.jpg

More pics below!

Attachments

• 201010281148843931.w500-h751.jpg
    201010281148843931.w500-h751.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 381
  • emma-stone-azzaro-dress.jpg
    emma-stone-azzaro-dress.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 356
  • emma-stone-little-black-dress-legs-9.jpg
    emma-stone-little-black-dress-legs-9.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 363
  • Emma-Stone-Golden-Globes-2011.jpg
    Emma-Stone-Golden-Globes-2011.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 460
  • emma-stone-8.jpg
    emma-stone-8.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 360
I love her in the last picture with the peach color dress and new blonde hair, omg just beautiful and i love her make up in that picture. I would love to look like that in the face, nice blonde hair with beautiful blue eyes

oh i love her legs in the skinny pictures. and her skin tone is just wow.

oh i love her legs in the skinny pictures. and her skin tone is just wow.

Yes, I LOVE her skin!
I'm so glad that she embraces her paleness rather than trying to be tan like everyone else in Hollywood. The effect is STUNNING.
I have really pale skin, too, and I've always liked it that way. I never understood why people expect me to hate it or wish I were tan. It's refreshing to see her celebrating her natural skin tone.

Also, it's a lot harder to look skinny with such pale skin, as a tan helps slim you and hides cellulite, so the fact that her legs look so great on camera is really a testament to how thin she is!

I like her too. She lost quite a bit a weight. Also, she is a good actress and pretty.

Also, it's a lot harder to look skinny with such pale skin, as a tan helps slim you and hides cellulite, so the fact that her legs look so great on camera is really a testament to how thin she is!

THIS is a great point!!

Whoa, so I knew she lost a lot of weight from her House Bunny days and even from her Easy A days, but I just Googled her and she is TOTAL thinspo. Big up to you! :highfive:

Check out this pic :grin:

Attachments

• Emma-Stone-Blonde-3.jpg
    Emma-Stone-Blonde-3.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 405
She's so beautiful and thin, and a good actress to boot! It's harder to look thin when you're super pale as well.

Wow! I never realise how much weight she lost! She looks amazing now~~

Anyway, she is a great actress and has a fun personality to boot. Love her

I love Emma Stone. :luv: She's so cool, she doesn't need to be pretty (people would still love her cause of her awesomeness) but she is really gorgeous. I wish I had her smile + bubble personality :grin:. Apparently she kinda hated her skin and used to fake tan but now is comfortable in her own skin. Good thing too cause she has a gorgeous complexion. Her eyes are huge :wtf:. I think she's close to thinspo, at least for an actress. I think she's one of the skinnier actresses I'm aware of. Even if she doesnt make actual thinspo I think she's been quite fit and toned since she started working out for the new Spiderman movie.

I think she is super cute, but IMO she looks way better with red hair than with blond hair.

emma-stone.jpg

How much weight exactly do you think she lost since her 'bunny house' days??

Oh my gosh, she is a doll, I want to dress her up or something :grin: she dyed her hair blonde for a movie role, I wish I could pull off different hair colours as well as her...