Emma Stone

Apparently, she went from her usual 116lbs to 105lbs and has gotten 'too skinny' so Andrew is really worried about her. He thinks that if she loses any more, she'll look skeletal.

I think she looks lovely, body wise. She does look tired though, and red hair suits her better imo.

Here's an article about that.

I also think she looks stunning and it's not "dangerously" and "too skinny"...

I love her, she's an inspiration to me :luv:

Anyway, he supposedly said that "if she drops any more weight she’ll be skeletal", which may be true if she was planning to lose more. It doesn't mean she's too skinny to him or it's dangerous.
And sometimes feeling fat doesn't mean she has body issues! Everyone has these days...

As always - the article exaggerates everything :rolleyes:

Her skin, street style, red carpet style- everything is gorgeous. She looks wonderful now that she's allegedly 105, but I agree with the other gurls posting here that dropping too much more will make her look much older than she is. Shame, but she's still a beautiful skinny celeb! :luv:

She's one of the girls that start looking extremly old when losing weight. Sucks for her haha. Also she should stop wearing these pointy stilettos and choose rounder shapes. I don't know why this shape bothers me so much, it looks so outdated and girls wearing them remind me of chickens.(Oh I'm so nice today haha)

hahahaha
:lol:

She's one of the girls that start looking extremly old when losing weight. Sucks for her haha. Also she should stop wearing these pointy stilettos and choose rounder shapes. I don't know why this shape bothers me so much, it looks so outdated and girls wearing them remind me of chickens.(Oh I'm so nice today haha)

I love pointed pumps. :meh:

Oh, wait, guys, stop.

They got a body expert, so...

They have expertise... Related to the body...

They know stuff. And things.

So yeah, expert.

:lol:

I've just noticed that!

What's a body expert anyway? And how do you become one? :run:

Just had to share this.

The sleeves are indeed a bit... :meh: But oh well, I love this picture, her legs look great!
161758439-419x651.jpg

I've always loved Emma Stone, but she's gotten sooo gorgeous recently! I think her and Andrew Garfield are so adorable together :grin: I want to be like her!

God, her smile is so gorgeous. And her legs!!! I. DIE. :bow:
Only, is it just me or does her lip look awkwardly stiff in these recent pictures? Almost as if it's been filled in a bit? I hope I'm imagining it, since I think she had lovely lips to begin with and even really subtle augmentation only makes a face look strange and frozen.

March 10, 2013

emma-stone-the-croods-premeire-12.jpg

emma-stone-the-croods-premeire-10.jpg

I think she looks beautiful and skinny here, good for her :luv: but is anyone else bothered by that 'bow' going on in the back of the dress? From the side it sort of looks like a wing, and from the front I think it detracts from her slim torso...anyway, that aside she is looking great recently IMO.