THANK YOUR LUCKY STARS that you aren't shailene woodley right now
emma-stone-shailene-woodley-set-meeting-03.jpg

emma-stone-shailene-woodley-set-meeting-18.jpg

emma-stone-shailene-woodley-set-meeting-07.jpg

emma-stone-shailene-woodley-set-meeting-16.jpg

emma-stone-shailene-woodley-set-meeting-04.jpg

emma-stone-shailene-woodley-set-meeting-07.jpg

emma-stone-shailene-woodley-set-meeting-05.jpg

That last photo is so freaking cute :luv:. Honestly, I totally love her. And yes, it would super suck to be Shailene Woodley and constantly having to be hanging around that. Especially since it seems like everyone likes Emma for her kickass personality as well.

So cute! One thing I notice about her is that she has just the right amount of breasts... Sounds kinda weird to say it like that but I'm not sure how else to put it. Not flat at all, but not so chesty as to be the least bit vulgar.

she makes shailene woodley look even fatter/uglier! She can't even compete because emma stone is so gorgeous and skinny and shailene's face looks so bloated and aged, I can believe that's the new love interest :nopity:

161758459_10.jpg

161758579_10.jpg

163453465_10.jpg

161739930_10.jpg

163453790_101.jpg

163453473_10.jpg

161758447_10.jpg

“I can easily spend a few months without working out until I have a film coming up and I might want to drop a few pounds.

“Once I did a film, ‘The Help’, and the southern cooking was so delicious that I couldn’t help myself – I gained a few pounds and the costume fitter had to adjust my outfits.

“I’m not worried about looking like a model or always trying to look perfect. I try to eat healthy foods and get enough sleep and go swimming when I can. That’s my fitness regime.”

I wonder that too..
Regardless, she is so beautiful and tiny :)

I guess she's always been naturally "slim" but the real "stardom" for her came as well with losing the few extra pounds :)

I've searched for some "before" pics-

emma%25252Bstone%25252Bsuperbad.jpg

from 2007
02.jpg

14.jpg

I would guess she's always been on the slimmer side, but losing the extra weight really did her well ;)

Not sure if this has been posted already, but:
Untitled-3.jpg

I've also heard the Andrew Garfield doesn't want her to lose anymore weight because it worries him. I think she's lovely no matter the weight :luv:

Awh I love her. She seems so down to earth and skinny/pretty and has great sense of style. She's got it all haha.