Votes: 105 29.9%
  • 4 (UK 8)

Votes: 30 8.5%
  • 6 (UK 10)

Votes: 11 3.1%
  • 8 (UK 12)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What is your ideal clothes size? I think for me it is a UK 6 (Amereican size 2) I don't know why. I might lke to be a 0 (UK size 4) but I reckon if I got down to 0 I would look unhealthy just because of my bone structure and size.

This is me! i've never been thin enough to see how i would look smaller so a UK size 8 is good enough for now, i have quite a way to go though :meh:

I'm a size 0/1 and sometimes 2 depending on brand and vanity sizing. I'm just shy of 5'8" and have teensy bones and long limbs. I hated it as a teenager but now love it. And I have big boobs ugh! They never seem to shrink so on top I can wear a 2-4.

This is me! i've never been thin enough to see how i would look smaller so a UK size 8 is good enough for now, i have quite a way to go though :meh:

I'm right there with you. I used to think US 8 was my goal but I bought a dress as thinspo that was 8 and it looks big to me so I put 6 but I think I'll just get smaller and see what I look like and what makes me happy. I have a feeling once I am a 8 I'll want to be a 4. ;)

I can fit into a 0 in some clothes and tbh I'm still not happy, I think clothing sizes are really thrown off for me because of my height. I'm 4'11". So a 0 on me looks way different than it would on someone 5'3", 5'6", or 5'10". To be honest I doubt I'll ever be happy with my body, when I'm underweight I dislike myself because I think some parts of my body look bony/gross and other parts still look chub, when I'm healthy slim I think my boobs look nice but the rest of me looks hideous, and when I'm REALLY normal (bmi 22/23) um yeah forget about it. :nopity:

I'm right there with you. I used to think US 8 was my goal but I bought a dress as thinspo that was 8 and it looks big to me so I put 6 but I think I'll just get smaller and see what I look like and what makes me happy. I have a feeling once I am a 8 I'll want to be a 4. ;)

Totally, one step at a time all the way! I find it hard to loose wight though, just cause all my friends hand me junk and if i dont eat it they look at me like i'm insane! at least we do exersise though! i'll get there eventually;)

Right now I wear UK 4, Uk 6 blouses sometimes because chest happens :rolleyes:
In Poland we don't seem to have true 00, but whatever it is, wait for me (until I somehow get rid of my wide weird ribcage..). Also - 25W/34L jeans!
So close, and yet - so far...

I swear where I live, there are seriously no small sizes, except if you're lucky. There are hardly any US2/UK6 and not even very many US4/UK8!

I would be satisfied as a size 2 (US).
Right now I am guessing that I am a size 6 - 8 (US).. Feel gross.

I'm working towards a 2 (UK 6) since it's realistic for me in order to have enough muscle to take ballet class regularly. Of course, I'd love to be a size 0 (UK 4) just to go in the store and pick out size 0 jeans ;) Being a tight 8 (UK 12), anything below a 6 (UK 10) looks better than what I'm having to purchase nowadays :nopity:

I would love to be a UK size 4 (US 0) in tops and shirts but would probably only be able to get to a UK 6 (US 2) in jeans because my legs are quite muscular, which I hate.

A size 00 is too far for me though, I would probably look too bony and awful at that kind of weight.:meh:

I can squish myself into a US size 2, but I'm really more of a 4. A comfortable 2 would be ideal for me.

I'd love to be a comfortable, true 4. I can wear 4's in stores like JCrew, but we all know how they run. If I were a 4 in upscale clothing, and a 2 in the vanity sizes, that would be perfect. I will never be, nor do I want to be at my height and body frame, a 0.

I wear a 0 US/25 jeans now and would not want to go smaller because it is already hard enough finding clothes.

I'm a 0 too and I have the same problem! The thing is I'd like to go smaller because I'm so short, but if I do that clothes will be even harder to find :mad: I already sometimes resort to buying 12's in kids clothes (and because I'm so short they usually fit better than adult clothes), but people always stare at me weird when I'm shopping and it makes me uncomfortable. I just wish the US wasn't such a fat country so sizes could run a little smaller!

I'm a 0 too and I have the same problem! The thing is I'd like to go smaller because I'm so short, but if I do that clothes will be even harder to find :mad: I already sometimes resort to buying 12's in kids clothes (and because I'm so short they usually fit better than adult clothes), but people always stare at me weird when I'm shopping and it makes me uncomfortable. I just wish the US wasn't such a fat country so sizes could run a little smaller!

Sometimes I shop in the young boys department for sportswear because their legs and arms are longer than girls. This is a good tip for things like outdoor performance gear for climbing/hiking etc. It is also about 60-70% the cost of an adult item :).

Reactions: 1 user
Last thing I bought was a pair of size 2 trousers and I felt so happy! I've been a size 4 (italian 40 - I guess it's 4US/8UK right?) for a very long time, I guess the last 2 I bought I was still growing up and that teen kind of skinny. But I don't know if I'd like to be a 0, I mean I didn't even ever seen one! A 2 is already hard to find. Also I can't imagine myself smaller than a 2, i don't know how it looks like..

Sometimes I shop in the young boys department for sportswear because their legs and arms are longer than girls. This is a good tip for things like outdoor performance gear for climbing/hiking etc. It is also about 60-70% the cost of an adult item :).

Thanks for the tip! I'll be sure to try that

All this summer I have been buying kid's shorts from Brooks Brothers and Old Navy. Both boys and girls. It really is a great strategy.

I want to be a US size 0-2. I'm a 4-6 right now. I feel fat urghhh.