Votes: 105 29.9%
  • 4 (UK 8)

Votes: 30 8.5%
  • 6 (UK 10)

Votes: 11 3.1%
  • 8 (UK 12)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm skinny on top but still have to work towards making it size0 for jeans.

Question: I don't buy jeans that feature 0/2/4/whatever sizing. All mine have sizing such as 23/24/25. These are generally higher-end brands like Genetic, 7 for All Mankind, J Brand, Joe's, R&S, etc. For those of you who adhere to a "premium denim pairs only" rule in their closests like I do, or for those of you who have experience pairs of premium denim, do you find their sizes are truer fit? Theoretically they should be since those sizes are literally based off waist measurements, but I'm curious if anyone has found instances of any of those brands catering to the whole vanity sizing thing.

Question: I don't buy jeans that feature 0/2/4/whatever sizing. All mine have sizing such as 23/24/25. These are generally higher-end brands like Genetic, 7 for All Mankind, J Brand, Joe's, R&S, etc. For those of you who adhere to a "premium denim pairs only" rule in their closests like I do, or for those of you who have experience pairs of premium denim, do you find their sizes are truer fit? Theoretically they should be since those sizes are literally based off waist measurements, but I'm curious if anyone has found instances of any of those brands catering to the whole vanity sizing thing.

Premium denim is the worst with this! Hudson, 7s, Joes, Paige, Mothers.. all of these brands run so big and the materials stretch out with wear so bad. If you're looking for denim brands in European sizes that actually run true to size try Cheap Mondays.

I never tried a size 00 , but I think I could fit into them, because a size 0 is often too big :luv:

I wear a 0, and 00 at ridiculously vanity sized places like Jcrew, but I feel like that's not really an accomplishment because I'm not tall, and because stores vanity size the shit out of everything. :meh:

The other day I bought a pair of TR big Ts, and was surprised I fit in the 23s. But I guess TR is really stretchy.

Idk, I already wear a really small size, but I KNOW my legs are not skinny. They're just the thin side of average. Thus, I want to lose more, but I don't want to get sized out of everything because that gets super annoying. My favorite Joie tops and Equipment shirts are already starting to go from "baggy-chic" to "sack-like".

I fit size 2, but I strive to be smaller. If I end up fitting my little brothers shirt, I'd be happy :lol: my boobs are too big :superpuke:

I'm usually a UK 8-10, a UK 4 (maybe 6) would be perfect for me. I have a large build and I look too boney/gaunt if too skinny

Idk, I already wear a really small size, but I KNOW my legs are not skinny. They're just the thin side of average. Thus, I want to lose more, but I don't want to get sized out of everything because that gets super annoying. My favorite Joie tops and Equipment shirts are already starting to go from "baggy-chic" to "sack-like".

Dry-cleaners and the like will often do relatively simple alterations for a small fee, if you're undergrowing items of clothing you really love and would like to keep wearing. :)

I have been a size 0/25 for a few years... there are weeks they are tight but I wouldnt want it any other way. However... In my opinion I think they made the general sizes larger.... I can fluctuate upto 8 punds and still fit into my 25's.... somehing isnt right here..
Any one else feel that way?

I'm a 0 to a 2 right now, depending on the store. I've always been kind of small, but I still have a lot of fat on me, if that makes sense. Like skinny fat. I'm trying to lose that!

00 !!!

Then again, the whole clothes size issue is iffy, because each store is very different...That being said, I would say with my ideal measurements of 32-23-33 and goal weight of 105ish (goal uper arm = 6-8", goal upper thigh = 16-18:), I would hopefully fit into a typical 0 to 00.

I want to be a 2. I used to be a 0 (oh the glory days lol) but that was when I was a teenager. I've grown to love my bum and I'de be a bit remiss if I lost all of it (which, with my body I would have to to fit in a 0 again). I mean, if I went to buy new pants and the 0s fit, its not llike I'de go out and buy a burger after or anything, but I'm not aiming for smaller than a 2.

I am a US size 2 but I can fit into 0's depending on the brand..
I am still no where near where I want to be though. For me, the number on the scale and how I see myself in the mirror is more important :) (not everything, but important)
:)

It appears in most shops on the list I am a UK 6-8 which I am happy with and work hard to maintain. My measurements are 32-25-33 so I always generally have a 6 on the bottom and an 8 on the top. With dresses I try both sizes to see what fits best.
As for USA sizing whenever I have bought clothes in the states its generally been a size 2 or 4, athough I did get in to one size zero pair of jeans over there once but I'm! convinced they were vanity sized as I've never been that small in my life!!!!

Zero, obviously.

I'm still far from that though, so honestly... I think I'll be happy with whatever size I end up with when I'm happy with the way I look.