Votes: 30 8.5%
  • 6 (UK 10)

Votes: 11 3.1%
  • 8 (UK 12)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm dying to be a 0.....00 seems like a really far away goal :(

I want to be tiny tiny again. Tiny enough to fit into girls' clothes

can i just ask what measurements warrant a 00? because when i was in the states every shop seems to have a different idea of what a 00 is, and in terms of UK sizing, i dont think ive ever seen anyone lower than a UK4, which i guess is about 31-23-34 (although like i said, sizes change from store to store- especially the high street vanity sizes)

Yeah so this is the frustration shopping in America. There is no standard. I fit in 00 in some stores and I am not that small at all compared to other girls here. The really crappy part is the size doesn't always match the quoted measurements. :(. Basically you have to figure out what brands work for your body and stick to those or plan to try everything on.

I am currently a size 0/2 (depends on the clothing), and I am happy at that size. I wouldn't want to go any smaller or bigger.

I'm currently a UK 6 (US 2) and would love to get to a 4, although it's not very easy to find clothes that size where I am. But I could deal with that! :)

Currently a size 10 US, hoping to be a size 10 UK by the time I leave for London next month. But we will have to see, because I'm 5'7'm so it might be hard for me to be the size I want even if I'm at my GW.

wow, so many girls want to be size 0 or even 00?... I can´t even imagine how hard it must be to find wellfitting clothes. It seems like from another world to me, because I am currently size 12 UK in bottom and 10/8 UK on top and I want to be just 10 or 8 on bottom, no less.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my god, from reading just those first few posts I feel so fat in comparison :( I'd love to fit into a size 0 (and possibly one day size 00) but for now I'm going to aim for uk size 6. I miss the days when I would have to squeeze into anything and I could wear a simple pair of jeans and a t-shirt and it looked chic

I'm a size 0-2 and have always been and I love being it, so I want to stay there of course.

can i just ask what measurements warrant a 00? because when i was in the states every shop seems to have a different idea of what a 00 is, and in terms of UK sizing, i dont think ive ever seen anyone lower than a UK4, which i guess is about 31-23-34

You're so right. Sizing here in the US is BS - there's not much consistency. And vanity sizing - ugh - makes me so mad. (Maybe it's better at high end stores - places I can't afford to shop ;) ?)

Ideally an 8 (UK), but realistically I don't know if I'll ever get smaller than a 10 because I'm quite broad. We'll see.
(I'm new by the way, this is my first post; hey!)

Ideally an 8 (UK), but realistically I don't know if I'll ever get smaller than a 10 because I'm quite broad. We'll see.
(I'm new by the way, this is my first post; hey!)

hi! :grin: just out of curiosity, what size are you now? and whats your goal weight?

hi! :grin: just out of curiosity, what size are you now? and whats your goal weight?

I'm a 10-12. Mostly 12 in bottoms. I lost a stone last year and was firmly a 10, but its slowly creeped back on with exams and uni stress and now I'm back to where I started (although I look more toned than I did initially). My goal weight is 125. :)

Size zero would be great for me. I'm short and size zero is suited to my bone structure.

Size 2 :) I don't think I could do size 0, as I'm more curvy than boyish (curvy as in hourglass, not as in a euphemism for fat!).

00 of course! The tinier the better, and I'm willing to sacrifice my boobs for it. I want to be so skinny people walk up to me and say that I need to eat a sandwich :luv:

I'm a size 2 right now though :superpuke: My calves are disproportionate to my thighs and the rest of my body.

What size do you want to be

Definitely size 6/ small eight, I'm 5'3 1/2 and hour glass so don't know if i'd look odd? :/