Votes: 105 29.9%
  • 4 (UK 8)

Votes: 30 8.5%
  • 6 (UK 10)

Votes: 11 3.1%
  • 8 (UK 12)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm a 0 too and I have the same problem! The thing is I'd like to go smaller because I'm so short, but if I do that clothes will be even harder to find :mad: I already sometimes resort to buying 12's in kids clothes (and because I'm so short they usually fit better than adult clothes), but people always stare at me weird when I'm shopping and it makes me uncomfortable. I just wish the US wasn't such a fat country so sizes could run a little smaller!

I do the same thing and I always get so annoyed with the weird stares. But I love it! I save so much money. I've found that some kids bottoms fit better because they have adjustable waist bands (the waist looks normal from the outside, but has a little piece of elastic inside the waist to pull tighter or loosen). Gap Kids is my favorite, same with crewcuts or Old Navy kids. I feel like those are stores most known for vanity sizing, so it trickles down to kids clothes too... Looking at some of the clothes I think "These have gotten bigger in the past few years. There's no way I was this big/wide when I wore this size as a kid..."

Wow... I just don't know what to say... I have a huge bone structure and I am really sure, that I will never fit into something near 0 without breaking my bones an dying...
In fact I just can't believe that anything smaller than us 6 will ever be possible for me (Euro 34)... I think that is the combination of being tall and having that hourglass shape... We will see... I want to be skinny, but I don't want to look like I am going to die next moment (This is all about MY body, I know, taht there are many girls out there who are tall, too and look very good with small sizes... but I think my body structure is maybe just not made for it... I will never look like Vlada... but it is okay for me...)

I'm already a size 0 because I'm short, but I'd like to become a size 00.

I'm in the same boat - I've been a size 0 for years and will probably remain one even after my weight loss, though I find clothing sizes are rarely a stable thing I can rely on, haha.

I'd like to have a 4 (UK 8, GER 34) or 2, because I still want to fit in the clothes in normal stores.

I would like to be a size two, any smaller and I think I might get an inverted bum, as I am already lacking one.

I'd like to have a 4 (UK 8, GER 34) or 2, because I still want to fit in the clothes in normal stores.

Oh yes... I also thought about that. I mean I am pretty tall (179cm) and have a huge bone structure, so smaller than size 4 (GER 34) seems really unrealistic to me...
But I think I wouldn't be happy if I had worked so hard to fit into beautiful clothes and then when I reach my goal weight I just have to notice that everything is too big...
Live is just not fair:grin:

Sooo... Apparently I'm everything from 0 to 4 depending on the brand. It's hard to tell because 1. most of my clothes are custom-made or junior sizes, 2. I own many clothes that don't fit tightly anymore, however I still wear them, and 3. the european sizes often come off so different, no matter what convertion charts want to tell me. So anyway, I think I'd like to be a steady 0 :lol:

I'm a GER 34/32 right now and I always thought I'd be satisfied with that, but I think want a bit lower.

I'm a size 0, but I want to be a 2... haha, maybe that is a little strange... But to be honest, it seems more convenient for shopping! :grin:

I voted US 2/UK 6. I'm at the lower end of a UK8 but I'm a 6 on top in most stores...it's weird though as a UK6 is supposed to be a US2 but when I look on size charts for US stores the measurements of a size 0 are closer to a UK 6, sometimes 8(I'm looking at you, Abercrombie&Fitch!) so if I was shopping on American sites I'd like to be able to fit the size 0, which I can easily on top but sometimes not for trousers.

Vanity sizing is out of control over here(UK), I love H&M for picking up wardrobe basics and the odd day dress but I'm finding that their smallest size is getting baggy, especially around the waist. My waist isn't even that small! Plenty of women who are shorter than me have waists of 23 inches etc, where the hell are they supposed to shop? Even when you find a shop that says their size 8 has a 25 inch waist, you buy the 8 and find the waist is actually 27 inches FFS! So you buy a size 6 and the waist is still 25/26 inches, that's ok for tops but it makes finding a nice pair of jeans impossible. Also it makes for awkward shopping trips if anyone's with you, my best friend is quite heavy and she's hypersensitive to my weight, I'll tell her I'm a size 8, which I am but then we go shopping and I have to buy the size 6, which is still baggy and then she thinks I've lied to her and I'm trying to hide my true size :/

Clothes sizes are just a mess right now, if it gets any worse I'm opening a shop called Skinny Minnies and it'll only sell sizes to fit measurements of up to 33-25-35 ;) Oh and it'll have a tall range, seeing as most shops seem to think that tall ladies only come in sizes UK 10+

I voted US 2/UK 6. I'm at the lower end of a UK8 but I'm a 6 on top in most stores...it's weird though as a UK6 is supposed to be a US2 but when I look on size charts for US stores the measurements of a size 0 are closer to a UK 6, sometimes 8(I'm looking at you, Abercrombie&Fitch!) so if I was shopping on American sites I'd like to be able to fit the size 0, which I can easily on top but sometimes not for trousers.

Vanity sizing is out of control over here(UK), I love H&M for picking up wardrobe basics and the odd day dress but I'm finding that their smallest size is getting baggy, especially around the waist. My waist isn't even that small! Plenty of women who are shorter than me have waists of 23 inches etc, where the hell are they supposed to shop? Even when you find a shop that says their size 8 has a 25 inch waist, you buy the 8 and find the waist is actually 27 inches FFS! So you buy a size 6 and the waist is still 25/26 inches, that's ok for tops but it makes finding a nice pair of jeans impossible. Also it makes for awkward shopping trips if anyone's with you, my best friend is quite heavy and she's hypersensitive to my weight, I'll tell her I'm a size 8, which I am but then we go shopping and I have to buy the size 6, which is still baggy and then she thinks I've lied to her and I'm trying to hide my true size :/

Clothes sizes are just a mess right now, if it gets any worse I'm opening a shop called Skinny Minnies and it'll only sell sizes to fit measurements of up to 33-25-35 ;) Oh and it'll have a tall range, seeing as most shops seem to think that tall ladies only come in sizes UK 10+

That's exactly what I was talking about. You can forget most of the size charts out there. Maybe I feel like it's even more confusing because I'm buying almost everywhere (Germany, UK, US, Netherlands etc). And also, the size charts we are working with at fashion college are not always appropriate - seriously, so confusing sometimes. So anyway, I don't give too much thought about the theory of sizes anymore, reality is much more difficult (and interesting as well)..

I like my butt so I think a US size 4 or 6 would look best on me.

All jeans that fit me around the butt (barely) and thighs are waaay too big for my waist, even after getting them taken in over an inch, but thats better than a muffin top I guess.

That's exactly what I was talking about. You can forget most of the size charts out there. Maybe I feel like it's even more confusing because I'm buying almost everywhere (Germany, UK, US, Netherlands etc). And also, the size charts we are working with at fashion college are not always appropriate - seriously, so confusing sometimes. So anyway, I don't give too much thought about the theory of sizes anymore, reality is much more difficult (and interesting as well)..

Someone should make that standard sizing chart enforcible, I don't care if I suddenly jump to a UK10, at least I'll know that if I want to buy clothes, I pick up a 10 and it'll fit. It's not like there's a need to panic about suddenly being bigger-your measurements haven't changed and everyone else will go up a couple of sizes too, a UK6 will become a UK10 overnight and everyone will be in the same boat.

Ideal clothes size for me would just be anything that fits! I suppose if I was bigger I'd aspire to be a size 0, but since I'm already a tiny tiny person, even the rare 00 I find is usually too big for me (and I'm pear-shaped!!) :mad: I dont want to get bigger so hopefully vanity sizing will come to a halt soon, either that or they start making triple 0's :lol: (imagine how fat people would react to that though- if "Zero is not a size" is already a thing I'd hate to see what they'd have to say about 000)

I like my butt so I think a US size 4 or 6 would look best on me.

All jeans that fit me around the butt (barely) and thighs are waaay too big for my waist, even after getting them taken in over an inch, but thats better than a muffin top I guess.

Oh man, I have exactly the same problem! I hate the feeling of pants being too loose yet tight in the butt :\\ especially when youre walking around a lot that day. Ugh.

As I'm quite short I would at least want to be a 0, better would be a 00 of course. Especially tiny thighs would be great.

Since I am so petite, even when I'm pudgy I'm a UK 6/size 2. We don't actually have smaller sizes here :hmm: but travelling to see my parents, there are way more small sizes both high-end and bargain buys :grin:

Ugh I can SQUEEZE into a size 0 but its not pretty- makes me feel like if i sit down they'll tear up into shreds ahah

I know I want to be a US 2. I'm currently in between a 4 and 6 depending on the store (vanity sizing is a bitch). i have larger breasts where a lot of my weight sits so my weight and size do not match all the time.