Votes: 105 29.9%
  • 4 (UK 8)

Votes: 30 8.5%
  • 6 (UK 10)

Votes: 11 3.1%
  • 8 (UK 12)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I don't think I'd be able to fit into anything below a uk 6 with my bone structure! Maybe a uk 4 but, honestly, I'd be pretty happy with a uk 8 at 5'10.

I want my early 2000s body back- 97 lbs, size 1, Olsen twin-ish. A lower scale weight has not worked for me.

Ideal to me would be size 0 of course lol. All i know is i'm fairly close bought a pair of jean shorts that are size 0 i can button them up but major muffin top and really tight around the thighs... so just a couple more inches to lose and i will be golden!

im like a size 3 US but id like to be a size 2 im like 5'3" and im 115Ib :/

Actually I'm quite happy with my measurements which are about 32-24-34/35. It is my thighs that I'd like to reduce, they are like 20.5 inches and I'd like them to be 17 or 18 inches.

sorry i lied i would much rather be a size 2. i think it's more attractive looking. i would much rather have a bit of muscle on my legs and have them look good :)

I'm gonna sound ignorant and this is out of context, but how do you make a poll???

I would love to be a US size 2 as I'm currently a size 6 :( and I'd love to fit into size 1 jeans :luv:

What is your ideal clothes size? I think for me it is a UK 6 (Amereican size 2) I don't know why. I might lke to be a 0 (UK size 4) but I reckon if I got down to 0 I would look unhealthy just because of my bone structure and size.
The exact same for me, I'll go for UK 6/8 US 2/4 (European 34/36) depending on my UGW.
I'm not sure I Can actually go so low as to fit in a size 0 and frankly I want to be comfortable in my skinny jeans, I want them loose on me lol.

I currently an 8-10 (uk size) and I think my ideal size might be a 6 (I'm only 5'1 but have a medium frame). But I worry that by losing weight to look good in clothes, I might actually hamper my wardrobe because the lower sizes are less common in high street stores. Nearly all stores have 8s, the young fashionable stores usually have 6s( although there's usually less of that size in stock) and I have never, ever, seen a uk size 4 in a high street shop. I know things are different in America. Because people talk about size 0 as if it's quite a common size for clothes. But in the uk, apart from on models, a size 4 is unheard of.

Existing.

I'm not skinny but I can think of many times when I couldn't get pants or skirts my size because of my narrow hips. It's frustrating :/
I don't want to gain, I want size XS to be whatever it ought to be.

I get clothes in European sizes and every UK store in Poland has a different conversion, so I have no idea which UK/US size would be the best for me...

can i just ask what measurements warrant a 00? because when i was in the states every shop seems to have a different idea of what a 00 is, and in terms of UK sizing, i dont think ive ever seen anyone lower than a UK4, which i guess is about 31-23-34 (although like i said, sizes change from store to store- especially the high street vanity sizes)

as for me, i stick with the smallest i can find with pretty much all clothes. i love being the girl who can go in any shop and pick the smallest size on the hanger and know it will fit ;)

All those sizes confuse me to be honest...UK sizes, US sizes, European sizes (French, German..bleeeh) and I always find different measures and I have different sizes in nearly every shop. From now on I mainly would like to keep 36-25-36 at my 5'9" and I try to get a 24 inch waist, whatever size that is :p

I'm a size 26 jeans, but I have a 28 inch waist at the moment?

Well, clothing sizes doesn't matter, measurements of my body does.

I'm a U.S. size 2-4 depending and I would prefer to be about a 0. I would say 00 but when I was that low I was pretty miserable.

I'm 5ft 8 so a good size for me is a UK6/US2. I'm currently almost that but would like to have that be big on me so that I would almost be a 4/0.

To the size 0 and 00 girls, what heights are you out of interest?

I currently wear a size 6 on top, 8 or 10 on the bottom. I'd like to be smaller, but even finding a size 6 is super hard.O___O Its the smallest size I've seen.

depending on the dress, i'm a UK dress size 6 but an 8 in jeans (darned thighs). i would love to comfortably fit into size 6 jeans.
I always have trouble finding 6's in shops and the best way to go about it is to find a good tailor or sign up to a sowing class and learn how to take in clothes. The results are amazing with just a bit of effort!