Votes: 30 8.6%
  • 6 (UK 10)

Votes: 11 3.2%
  • 8 (UK 12)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
O

Olivia

What is your ideal clothes size? I think for me it is a UK 6 (Amereican size 2) I don't know why. I might lke to be a 0 (UK size 4) but I reckon if I got down to 0 I would look unhealthy just because of my bone structure and size.

Reactions: 1 user
V

Victoria

right now, i'd love to be a comfortable UK 6. i'm sort of at the lower end of an 8 now.

but size 4... :luv:

S

Schmate

I used to be an American size 0 - 00 and it was just crazy to maintain. To try to stay in my size 25 true religion jeans was a bitch TBH. I would like to be a size 2 now (or hey, even a 4 - that's cool for a 5'4" girl like me), and I'm okay with that.

K

Katie

I'm already a size 0 because I'm short, but I'd like to become a size 00.

H

Hypatia

I wear a 0 US/25 jeans now and would not want to go smaller because it is already hard enough finding clothes.

Confession: I don't even like to look at clothes that are bigger. If the dress at the front of the rack isn't a 0 or a 2 I dig until I find one or I walk away. I find the proportions on larger sizes "off" and I can't visualize them on me.

classichic

Super Star
I'm already tiny and even some size 0 or 00 stuff is too big on me but whether am I comfortable in them is a whole another story. It's not about size for me, ok it is a little I admit I like getting the smallest size stuff in clothes etc but it's more about looking good and comfortable in them rather than the number labelled.

leila

Worker Bee
the poll needs a 00!! and yes, at the moment I fit into 0 and some 00 (depending on brand and vanity sizing etc), my goal is to have 0 and 00 jeans fit loosely :luv:

O

Olivia

the poll needs a 00!! and yes, at the moment I fit into 0 and some 00 (depending on brand and vanity sizing etc), my goal is to have 0 and 00 jeans fit loosely :luv:
You are right but there was no UK equivalent to 00 so I didn't include it sorry! :p

B

Babydoll

I am a size 2 right now, but then again I still haven't stop growing (14). I want to mantain this size as I grow taller. I also fit in size 0 too, but it never feels comfortable.

T

theannase

I'm already tiny and even some size 0 or 00 stuff is too big on me but whether am I comfortable in them is a whole another story. It's not about size for me, ok it is a little I admit I like getting the smallest size stuff in clothes etc but it's more about looking good and comfortable in them rather than the number labelled.
exactly what I thought too ! ;)

SatelliteEyes

Worker Bee
Size 25 is a US 0?!

I already fit in 25's and I have a hard time finding clothes that fit my waist/chest. It's ridiculous, as I'm certainly not that small! I'd like to lose another 2 inches around the hips, but goodness knows how I'll find clothes with how bad vanity sizing's gotten :rolleyes:

Where do the smaller girls here shop?

L

Leeloo

I'm just 5'4 so size 0 is good. I 've a small bone strukture and I look bigger than I am.

Tinuviel

Rookie
I want my top half to be a size 0 and my bottom half to be a size 2.

N

nearlyskinny

i want to be a UK 6 US 2 as this is the size i was when i was 20 and i felt good in clothes, im 31 now and a UK 8-10 :( but i will get there eventually!!

Nala

Rookie
I would loove to get down to eurpoean size 36 in a few months and after that size 34 would be fine for me.

For the german girls: I tried to convert them to us sizes, but I couldn't believe what I found?! Size 32 is US 4 and 32 is already tiny (for me or maybe I'm wrong?) and I can't imagine how a 0 or 00 would look like...

S

Schmate

I used to be an American size 0 - 00 and it was just crazy to maintain. To try to stay in my size 25 true religion jeans was a bitch TBH. I would like to be a size 2 now (or hey, even a 4 - that's cool for a 5'4" girl like me), and I'm okay with that.
Do you guys consider a size 4 "fat"? For a 5'4" girl as well? I still have a decent thigh gap around there too... I just found I was binging/starving myself/excercising/binging just to stay in a 00/size 25 waist jeans. I feel like an elephant now :superpuke: