What size do you want to be ?

Discussion in 'Clothes' started by Olivia, May 23, 2012.

?

Ideal Size?

1. 0 (UK 4)

201 vote(s)
    57.9%
  2. 2 (UK 6)

105 vote(s)
    30.3%
  3. 4 (UK 8)

30 vote(s)
    8.6%
  4. 6 (UK 10)

11 vote(s)
    3.2%
  5. 8 (UK 12)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Olivia

Olivia Guest

What is your ideal clothes size? I think for me it is a UK 6 (Amereican size 2) I don't know why. I might lke to be a 0 (UK size 4) but I reckon if I got down to 0 I would look unhealthy just because of my bone structure and size.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Victoria

Victoria Guest

right now, i'd love to be a comfortable UK 6. i'm sort of at the lower end of an 8 now.

but size 4... :luv:

3. Schmate

Schmate Guest

I used to be an American size 0 - 00 and it was just crazy to maintain. To try to stay in my size 25 true religion jeans was a bitch TBH. I would like to be a size 2 now (or hey, even a 4 - that's cool for a 5'4" girl like me), and I'm okay with that.

4. Katie

Katie Guest

I'm already a size 0 because I'm short, but I'd like to become a size 00.

5. smallbones

smallbones Rookie

I wear a zero already..I would like to wear size 00 jeans and have them fit very loose on me. I want tiny thighs.:luv:

6. Hypatia

Hypatia Guest

I wear a 0 US/25 jeans now and would not want to go smaller because it is already hard enough finding clothes.

Confession: I don't even like to look at clothes that are bigger. If the dress at the front of the rack isn't a 0 or a 2 I dig until I find one or I walk away. I find the proportions on larger sizes "off" and I can't visualize them on me.

7. classichic

classichic Super Star

I'm already tiny and even some size 0 or 00 stuff is too big on me but whether am I comfortable in them is a whole another story. It's not about size for me, ok it is a little I admit I like getting the smallest size stuff in clothes etc but it's more about looking good and comfortable in them rather than the number labelled.

8. leila

leila Worker Bee

the poll needs a 00!! and yes, at the moment I fit into 0 and some 00 (depending on brand and vanity sizing etc), my goal is to have 0 and 00 jeans fit loosely :luv:

9. Olivia

Olivia Guest

You are right but there was no UK equivalent to 00 so I didn't include it sorry! :p

10. Babydoll

Babydoll Guest

I am a size 2 right now, but then again I still haven't stop growing (14). I want to mantain this size as I grow taller. I also fit in size 0 too, but it never feels comfortable.

11. antelope

antelope Rising Star

Size 0, but i would be ok with being a size 2

12. Allie

Allie Worker Bee

Size 0. Because, why not?

13. theannase

theannase Guest

exactly what I thought too ! ;)

14. skinny4ever

skinny4ever Banned
    Banned

Same size I am now- 24/25/0/1

15. SatelliteEyes

SatelliteEyes Worker Bee

Size 25 is a US 0?!

I already fit in 25's and I have a hard time finding clothes that fit my waist/chest. It's ridiculous, as I'm certainly not that small! I'd like to lose another 2 inches around the hips, but goodness knows how I'll find clothes with how bad vanity sizing's gotten :rolleyes:

Where do the smaller girls here shop?

16. Leeloo

Leeloo Guest

I'm just 5'4 so size 0 is good. I 've a small bone strukture and I look bigger than I am.

17. Tinuviel

Tinuviel Rookie

I want my top half to be a size 0 and my bottom half to be a size 2.

18. nearlyskinny

nearlyskinny Guest

i want to be a UK 6 US 2 as this is the size i was when i was 20 and i felt good in clothes, im 31 now and a UK 8-10 :( but i will get there eventually!!

19. Nala

Nala Rookie

I would loove to get down to eurpoean size 36 in a few months and after that size 34 would be fine for me.

For the german girls: I tried to convert them to us sizes, but I couldn't believe what I found?! Size 32 is US 4 and 32 is already tiny (for me or maybe I'm wrong?) and I can't imagine how a 0 or 00 would look like...

20. Schmate

Schmate Guest

Do you guys consider a size 4 "fat"? For a 5'4" girl as well? I still have a decent thigh gap around there too... I just found I was binging/starving myself/excercising/binging just to stay in a 00/size 25 waist jeans. I feel like an elephant now :superpuke: