What are you wearing today?

All-black look: a simple wool sweater and black skinny jeans plus my new booties!
02el51007070101.jpg

I am so in love with them I am wearing those all the time! :luv:

@malignant_dolly where are those boots from?
I'm on a mission to find short ankle boots, but I've had no luck, and I really like those!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mary I bought them in Bagatt. I believe it is quite popular italian brand with shops all over the world. I am totally broke because of these boots but come on, who wouldn't have bought them? :lol:

Reactions: 1 user
@Mary I bought them in Bagatt. I believe it is quite popular italian brand with shops all over the world. I am totally broke because of these boots but come on, who wouldn't have bought them? :lol:

Thanks for the info! :)

Todays outfit :

I bought this skirt about 3 years ago when I was at my highest weight. I was using it as a reward/motivation to start getting my life back in order. I haven't had the nerve to wear it until now. I'm thrilled that I am able to. I'm not skinny yet and I am incredibly swollen from being bad recently, but getting to wear a new outfit helps me feel better and encourages me to just start again.

Attachments

• 130208_0001#1.jpg
    130208_0001#1.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 233
Black slipper socks called something like 'Extreme Heat Toaster Warmth Socks' :lol:

Black silk tights

A garment I can only describe as breeches (black and sort of puffy like a C17th courtier's (not this puffy but you get the idea), silk:

83652411-man-in-16th-century-doublet-and-breeches-gettyimages.jpg

A steel rapier. No not really :p

Black tight v-neck sweater, wool,

Gigantic black shawl shaped like a moebius strip:

moebius_strip.gif

Silver studs and rings in my ears, black silk bandanna tied up like a 50s housewife:

17310779787747325_NGRBcrwy_f.jpg

Like a very cosy pirate.

This outfit. I was going to wear black heels, but it was such a cold, rainy day that I ended up wearing my hideous black Ugg knock offs.

I felt very grown up today because I had a plain face with red lipstick. I wouldn't normally do something like that, but it made me feel so pretty today!

Attachments

• Kclothes.jpg
    Kclothes.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 236
In honor of Valentine's Day:

DSC01059-S.jpg

oooo very pretty!:luv:

Yesterdays outfit :

I know I shouldn't be wearing stripes in my current state :superpuke: but I have found that I enjoy humiliating myself by wearing clothes that will look better when I'm thinner. It prevents me from slipping up (and oh, how I love to slip up :nopity:)

Attachments

• 130214_0005.jpg
    130214_0005.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 239
just being a hobo today and not leaving my house
(black leggings and a sleep shirt)

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 363