What are you wearing today?

outfit4today.jpg

new leggings :luv:

omg you look so amazing :luv:
You showed me that one could actually wear leggins without looking trashy :)
And I'm absolutely in love with that dark, all black look :luv:

omg you look so amazing :luv:
You showed me that one could actually wear leggins without looking trashy :)
And I'm absolutely in love with that dark, all black look :luv:

thank you :kiss: black on black is my fave :)

img0006eh.jpg

img0009aq.jpg

I ordered myself pink blaser from ebay and I got it yesterday so decided to wear it today! Yay! I am in love with them, awaiting for black one :luv:
And I bought this shoes week ago, cute heel boots, I just love them! :grin:
Just don't look at legs! :oops: I am working on them, I am not a skinny yet. :nervous:

ahh i need to introduce some color in my wardrobe! or maybe just some more tans and creams ;) i like neutrals
b19207223a5611e2990322000a9f192c_7.jpg

Black skinny jeans
white vest
Dark grey cashmere
Black beanie
Biker boots (the ones I showed in the biker boot and loafers thread)

very casual today :)

Keeping it simple and comfortable today.
Dark skinny jeans and basic H&M beige striped shirt.

I noticed that when I'm worried or concerned I tend to choose basic, "safe" clothes.

I was wearing red skinny jeans and a black sheer button-up earlier... now I'm in my pjs :D

I did not eat well today so far, so I am wearing skinny jeans and a yellow tank top. I find if I lounge around in my PJs or loose-fitting clothes, I'm more likely to binge and think "oh it just doesn't matter"!

I had a really cute outfit planned but I was horribly tired so I just wore dark wash high-waisted skinny jeans, riding boots, and a black V-neck.

Tomorrow I'm wearing lululemon leggings, these cute coach shoes that are like small boots (no idea how to describe them!), a grey tank top and something that Rugby called a "Boyfriend Cardigan" although no boyfriend of mine would every wear it... it's baby yellow.

Sorry I'm a fashion blogger on the side so I'm used to being like "where I bought my clothes"

This dress:
10.jpg

Plus a big black fringe cardigan and some black wedges :grin:

Oh yeah, I'm in the southern hemisphere right now - hence the summery outfit (though that's changing before Christmas).

@Anna I envy you! Today it was -10 C which is probably around 15 F. I am freezing here! I wish I could wear summer dress now :<

Last edited by a moderator:
Scrubs!! I have been wearing them for 28 hours (changed over about 7 ish hours ago) They so comfy!!

This dress:
10.jpg

Plus a big black fringe cardigan and some black wedges :grin:

Oh yeah, I'm in the southern hemisphere right now - hence the summery outfit (though that's changing before Christmas).

I really like that dress. Wish it was warm enough to wear it in NY right :eek: